Everybody ( BackStreet Boys)

Willow blissfully slumped forward onto Jensen , her head onto his shoulder. Only the sounds of their heavy breathing could be heard in the room.

Slowly coming back to his senses, Jensen started to rub his hand back and forth up Willow's back.

"Not that I am complaining, but can I ask what brought that on?" Jensen asked, a stupid smile on his face.

"Sorry, I kinda took advantage of you there." Willow answered, her head now snuggled into the curve between his neck and collar bone. "I just woke up , like really horny, and then I saw you lying there all sexy like and well... I just had to have some."

"Well, if you ever feel you just have to have some, please don't let me stop you. What a way to wake up!"

"You're not upset, that I literally just had my way with you. I realise I didn't even ask you for consent?"Willow stated, now finally lifting her head from his neck nook and connecting with his eyes.

"Not upset, very fucking happy!" Jensen said with a huge smile to confirm his statement. "And don't worry about consent. If I wanted to stop you, I would have. I thought my instruction to go faster, would have been consent enough?"

"Well, ooofph! Hold onto that thought." Willow said, now holding her stomach and practicing her breathing.

"Braxton?" Jensen asked, to which Willow could only nod an affirmative, to busy concentrating on her breathing pattern.

"Wow, that one was a doosey!" Exclaimed Willow, her face now no longer contorted in paid.

"Guess the little guy, doesn't like having his world rocked hmm?"

"Yeah, but I sure did." Willow answered laughing."Can you help me off? My legs are still jelly."

"And here I thought you were waiting for me for the next round." Jensen jokingly answered back.

"Maybe before I was twenty months pregnant. And if we had time for another round, I would."

Jensen helped Willow to climb off of his lap, albeit with a lot of laughter at the sounds of their bodies disconnecting.

"Guess I better get used to my body making weird squishy sounds hmm?" Willow asked Jensen.

"Yeah, from what Dee and Gen used to say, your body won't feel like its yours when you give birth."

"It doesn't feel like its mine now? Even just keeping my balance sometimes is strange for me."

"Is it bad? Being pregnant I mean?"

"It's no walk in the park, but also not something I would say no to doing again. It's like a tattoo on your ribs, sore and irritating and then once it's over, you go, ooh when's the next one?"

"So you want to have a next one?"

"Calm down there Father Abraham! Why do you want more?" Willow asked curiously.

"Well, no. But I did say I didn't want anymore after JJ, and then the twins came along, and now this little one. So if another had to come along, I won't be upset."

"Well with his one you have two daughters and two sons. Think that makes a perfect number."

"Yeah, I guess. But when it add in you and Dee, then the girls outnumber the men. How are we supposed to win any votes?"

Willow burst how into a guffaw. "And please tell me Ackles, exactly what will we be voting on, that has you so worried?"

"I don't know! Maybe something like dinner? You girls might want to go to some fancy schmancy place and us boys just want burgers."