I will always love you ( by Dolly Parton)

Jared POV

Jensen's mood was distinctly different on Tuesday morning. When I had asked him, what happened, he had shrugged me off and gotten to work.

The rest of the cast and crew had followed my example, and we stuck our heads down and got to it.

On the bright side , we managed to get a lot of scenes done and dusted. So much so, that we actually got ahead of schedule and all got to leave the set a bit earlier.

I had tried to get Jensen to sit down with me and talk, but he had said he had to go met the editors and talk to the set and lightening guys to organise tomorrow shoots.

It was only on Thursday evening when I had locked him inside the guest trailer, that he had finally told me that Willow had asked for space and that he didn't want to talk about it.

It was now Friday, and I was sitting at a table at The Brewery along with Rob and Richard, Mark S and Misha, who had both been on their way back home from conventions and had been persuaded to make it via Texas.

I had warned both Rich and Rob to keep their traps shut about Willow to the others. They obviously knew something was up as well, but as Jensen had only confided in me(and barely), I just said that were complicated.

I, of course, watched their faces closely when Willow had begun this evening's session, and had an internal chuckle as I could see them trying to work out if Willow was pregnant, or just overweight in her belly.

They had looked at me and I just gave them the "It's complicated answer" again.  They had nodded their heads and not said anything further.

One thing I appreciated about the friends and found family we had made on the Supernatural set was that we all had each other's back. It was ride or die. But we were also all patient and waited for you to  come to us when you had an issue. It was like an unspoken rule. We are here when you need us, but won't bug you until you ask.

Maybe not the best way to deal with stuff but hey, give us a break, we are men.

"Right, Who's up next? Asked Misha, sitting back at the table with a new round for everyone.

"Nah ah, you know me I don't sing in public." Jared replied stoically.

"And nor should you sing in private either." Rich piped up.

"Says the wonky tonk man."Jared replied.

"Bite me. I have a unique vocal."

"No to the biting, you might just enjoy it."

"Oh you know I do big boy. Robbo, Mish,what we singing?"

"Does it have to be a love song? Asked Misha." I'm too sober for that.

"You're too single for that!" Rich slapped back.

"That too. Not all of us can meet the love of our lives on Supernatural you know."

"Thank fuck for that. Who knows where I would be now if Gen hadn't replaced Ruby."Jared stated, holding up his beer in cheers.

"I'll cheers to that, considering I meet Ruth there." Rob replied.

"Hey, where is she?" Misha asked.

"Ruth's filming. Trying to get as much done, so that she can have time off for the next Con. You still coming Mark?"

"Oh definitely. Well unless Sarah's back pain plays up. That's why I missed the last one. Thank fuck for these Cons, helps pay the bills."

"Tell me about it." Rich agreed.