Insensitive (Jann Arden)

Another two months of sneaking into Austin to see the kids, and staying away from the Brewery had passed. To make sure that he didn't run into Willow Jensen hadn't even been down to the Brewery at all.

He had finished shooting Season 5 for The Boys, done a couple of Supernatural Conventions and was currently in pre-production for directing a another episode of Walker.

He hadn't heard from Willow since her last message about" getting the message". He still wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. He had been checking in with Gino and he had confirmed that everything was going well. Will sing for Beer, was a roaring success. Now that the weather was warming up, they had actually moved the event outside, as the stage hall was too small to accommodate the ever growing crowd.

Today was their Membership only Family Reunion party, so Jensen was looking forward to that, the downside was that Gino had informed him, that Willow would be attending.

"Arrangements" had been made to keep the two of them clear from each other. When Gino had informed him of these "arrangements" Jensen couldn't help but roll his eyes. It was actually getting ridiculous now. He wanted to suggest a sit down to sort out the shit between makes l them.

But that was for another day. Today he would keep to the bar area (where it was safer for him to be, knowing that most of the members were fans and would want photos) and Willow would stick to the general area.

The event had been going well, Jensen and Willow had made eye contact across the room, both doing a little head nod in acknowledgement and then proceeded to ignore the other one. Well not quite ignore, Jensen had to admit to his eyes seeking her out quite often.

There was something different about her. She had lost weight, her face looking slightly gaunt and pale, yet she had this ethereal glow about her and her breasts were definitely bigger. He remembered how they fitted perfectly in his large hands before, now they would definitely overflow.

He watched as she meet other members, smiled and chatted to them, as if they were long last friends. The temperature today was quite balmy and he had noticed that she was wearing a bulky Family Business hoodie over her dress and thought she must be boiling in the heat. But if she wanted to wear that and overheat, that was her problem. He had also noticed how she wasn't drinking any beer today, but rather sticking to soda and water. He had, had a little chuckle to himself about how many times she had gone to the bathroom.

"You know for people who are avoiding each other, you two sure watch each other a lot"

Jensen turned to Jared with a confused face. "What? Who are you, what are you...?"

"That's Willow isn't it? The singing stalker?"

"Yeah, that's her."

"Thought so. I can see the appeal."

"Hey come on man, you can't say that shit. What if Gen heard you."

"Hey I am married, not fucking blind. I can appreciate, just not allowed to touch."

"Who we not touching?" Gen, Jared's wife asked coming up to the the two giants.

"Jensen's singing stalker. I said I could see the appeal." Jared replied.

"Can we please stop calling her that?" Jensen interrupted.

"She's gorgeous. Damn I would kill to have an arse like that. Look at the curve. Definitely see the appeal Jay." Gen continued.

"Fuck not you too Gen." Jensen said, giving up on the argument.

"What, jealous? Don't worry, I still love you Jay" Gen joked back. "I'm going over to say hi."