Stronger ( What doesn't kill you) Kelly Clarkson

Two months later

Jensen collapsed back against the pillows, trying to calm his breathing and clear his foggy brain.

"You are way too good at that." He told Willow.

Willow laughed while moving up his body to lie next to him."

"I didn't think too good at a Blow job would be a problem?" Willow replied, placing her hand over his heart, feeling his heartbeat slowing down.

"It is when you suck my soul out of my body!"

"Oh Sweetheart, that's not your soul I was sucking out!" Willow laughed back.

Jensen quickly rolled over, so that he had Willow pinned under him.

"Who are you calling Sweetheart, Sweetheart?"

"And here I thought I was a Succubus?"

"That, you definitely are! Wait, wouldn't you be an Incubus?"

"Technically, but SUCK U bus seemed more appropriate." Willow teased.

"Hmm." Jensen leaned into to kiss Willow, but she turned her head.

"I need to rinse first. I've got... Well I've got you in my mouth."

"As long as it me, I'm not worried. Now are you going let me kiss you and repay the favour?"

"You don't mind kissing me, when I've swallowed?"

"Nope, in fact it's hot, knowing that you've swallowed. And what's the difference between you kissing me after you've cum in my mouth, to me kissing you after?"

"I dont know. I just have these pictures of sperm wiggling about in my teeth."

"Argh gross, and there goes any and all chances of me getting hard again."

" Good, cause my jaw can't take anymore." Willow joked, and climb out of the bed and made her way to the bathroom.

"Where you going?"

"To brush my teeth and have a shower. Care to join me for a shower?"

"Right behind you." Jensen exclaimed, quickly jumping out of the bed and following.

Willow soaped up Jensen's facecloth with his body wash and started washing Jensen's  chest.

"Oh and when I get so pampered? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Being you."

"Well then ,pamper on!" Jensen replied laughingly.

Willow continued to wash, soaped up her hands and then proceeded to wash Jensen's balls.

"Wow, I thought you weren't interested in that."

"I'm not, just let me so this."

"Honey, you so that any longer and we are going to have ourselves a situation here."

"Shit!" Willow exclaimed suddenly.

"Well gosh, okay so I'll try not to have a situation of you feel so strongly about it.

"Jensen! I need you to be serious right now, okay. Sexy time is over."

"Okay, talk to me, what's wrong and why are you still fondling my nuts?"

"I felt a lump earlier, and it's still there. "

"In my nut?"

"Yes, when I was busy you know."

"It still amazes me how you can be all sexy and blow job queen and then blush when saying the word. "Jensen joked " are you sure wasn't just like a lump of sperm?"