Nobody does it better( Carly Simon)

"And now, please welcome onto the stage, three of the best woman one can hope to be friends with, first up, with her latest book becoming a best seller, Grimoire girls is a must read, you know her best as Peyton, I know as Hilarie Burton Morgan. Next,the epitome of dynamite comes in small packages, you know her ask the demon Ruby as as co founder of Townn, I know her as a good friend, Genevieve Padalecki. And last but not least, Mostly known as the woman we all wanted to hate but couldn't, you know her as Rachel and as the Angel Anel, I know her now as a good friend , Daneel Ackles!

Jensen cheered along as Willow introduced the three very inebriated woman on stage. Jeff and Jared blushing at their wife's drunken antics on stage as they began to belt out 'Girls just want to have fun."

Willow walked up to Jared and handed him his song choice.

"Oh come on, please don't make me sing this?"Jared pleaded.

"One, you owe me for last night!" Willow counted on her fingers," Two it's for Charity, and Three, you wore the party wig in the finale. What can be more embarrassing than that hmm?"

"Fuck! Fine."Jared said admitting defeat.

"Just go out there and camp it up. If you go out there to make people laugh at you, then they are not laughing at you, but with you?"Willow explained. "Anyway I have a whole pie waiting for you in the back. You can take it home tonight and eat it all yourself."

"Fuck you are amazing! Right I'm going to need your help then. Can you help me with makeup?" Jared asked , getting into the swing of things.

After a lot of stumbling and gigglingly, the Trio finally competed the song.

"And now, to put him out of his misery, I have the honour of announcing our next performer. We set the goal for him to sing very high,so that he could hope that he would get away without having to sing tonight. But our 6ft 3..."

"6ft 4 thank you very much!"

"My apologies our 6ft4,rounding house kicking,
OG Dean and "Get this" hunter of the Supernatural, I give you Jared Padelecki!" Willow announced.

The crowd roared as Jared steppes on stage, his hair in pigtails, a pink crop top, and wearing mascara, eyeliner, blush and red lipstick.

Willow handed over the mic, wished him well as the opening lines played.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
"
I'm a blonde bimbo girl in a fantasy world
Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky"

Jared gut until the spirit of things, walking the runway,model poses and hair flips.

"You can touch
You can play
If you say, "I'm always yours" (ooh, oh)"

The crowd gave him a standing ovation, and the tips on the Stage-it live stream poured in.

"Let's give another hand to the only one of only a few men who have better hair than Barbie!"

"Now, I know it's daunting to follow that act, but I think the following victim, sorry performer is more than capable. What's a Barbie without her Ken? Please welcome Mr Blues eyes himself! We loved him as a suit clad Angel, we were frustrated by his character in Bridgeport and he made us hungry and wanting to go on a road trip in Roadfood, our Two face friend, we didn't get enough of and a true angel in human form, a man that literally exudes Kenenergy, Misha Collins!