Riders on the storm (The Doors)

The storm had come in much quicker and worse than expected. Jensen had just made it to Dee's house before the o opened up.

Jared, Gen and the kids were over as well, as they had planned to welcome Jensen home and celebrate his nomination.

Jensen barely had time to greet everyone, before going  into crisis mode and making sure that all the storm shutters were shut, garden furniture packed away and we'll basically anything loose was secured. Texas had been known for some doosey wind speeds and this was definitely one of those times he regretted so many windows in the house.

Once everything was secure, Jensen made his way back inside the house to change I to dry clothes and huddle down with the family.

Sitting down all all three kids in top of him(He made no secret of how much he loved this.), He quickly typed out message to Willow.

Hey👋 Just secured everything down here. Everything okay there by you?
                                      -J

A couple minutes later he got a reply.

Hi. All good. Just been doing a bit of that myself. Don't like the way the tree outside is blowing, so just made myself a hide-a- hole in bathroom. A  lot quieter in here.
                             -🤘Willow👩‍🎤

Really regretting not insisting you come with me.Worried about you there.
                                             -J

I'm good. Don't worry. I used the packets of nappies I've bought to make myself a bed/chair in shower. Got all the blankets and pillows in here too. Actually really comfy🤣😝
                           -🤘Willow👩‍🎤

Okay that I have to see! I am currently surrounded by my kids- literally                        -J

Jensen quickly snapped a picture showing JJ and Arrow tucked into each side and Zeppelin sitting his outstretched legs, his head on Jensen's chest.

As he sent the photo, so he received one from Willow, showing off her nappy throne. Surrounded by her pillows and blankets and even a makeshift foot rest, it did look quite comfortable. She had even used the pram box to make a table on which her snacks and laptop sat.

Are you watching Supernatural?🤣🤔.          -J

Of course!!! It's my comfort show🤫Btw that photo is gorgeous. You should post it.                    -🤘 Willow👩‍🎤

Maybe, though can't wait to take one with all four of my kids. Just realised we don't have any pics together!     -J

Well that didn't have me tearing up😭 I can see it now - baby in just a nappy, you and kids in matching outfits. 💓 And I think reason no pics is cause we had other things on our minds🤭😉.                 
                          -🤘Willow👩‍🎤.

Jensen laughed out loud at that making Jared tease him with kissing noises.

Jensen gave Jared the finger and then continued to messaging Willow, until she said she was tired and couldn't keep her eyes open.

Jensen had wished her a goodnight and sent a last I love you before putting down his phone to get some shut eye himself.

Jared helped him carry the kids to the mattresses in the lounge and then each adult settled down on a couch.

"Jensen?"

"Hmm?"Jensen answered back.

"I'm glad you found someone who makes you smile. The kids were right, your face beams when you talk to Willow. "