T W E N T Y O N E

The last twenty four hours had been a big turn of events regarding the Sarah predicament. The boys had concocted a plan to trick Harley and Kiara onto Pope's dad's boat, under the pretense that it had stopped working and they needed mechanical help. Harley had been buzzing to help, whilst Kie had mocked the boys about not being able to do anything without them.

When they had arrived at the boat, JB had held Harley back and kept distracting her. He'd done so well that she hadn't really taken notice of the distance he'd created to the boat until she had heard splashes and JJ and pope swam back to the two, leaving Kiara and Sarah stranded.

She now knew the boys had changed the plan at the last minute, because she had mentioned her epilepsy medication and they weren't smart enough to remember to bring it. So, to play it safe they brought her back with them.

Naturally, Harley had been irked at their scheming and had wanted to go back to get Kiara. The boys had other ideas and had decided to team up and persuade her to give Sarah a chance, or at least agree to work along side her. It took most of the night, ten smoothies, and the boys agreeing to do whatever she wanted for a day of her choice, to get get Harley to agree to be civil. In Harley's mind that meant she could just disregard Sarah's presence, anything to ensure she could be her usual happy, bubbly self.

The next morning, they had all gone to get Kiara and Sarah. As much as the two denied sorting out their issues, Harley could tell they had and the boys were more than pleased. For the rest of the day, the group had split up to get everything they needed for their mission below the Crain house.

Which lead to now. The Pogues filtered out of the Twinkie, dressed in all black, and scampered over to the wall of the Crain house. They all hunched over and glanced amongst one another.

Oddly enough, Harley was excited to hop over the wall onto crazy Crain's land and hopefully find the gold. It felt like she was in an action movie with her friends, plus Sarah. So, she was pushing for John B to hurry up whilst he spewed how grateful he was for everyone being their with them, even Sarah.

"All right, we done with this circle jerk? Can we go do this?" JJ said from beside Harley.

Everyone agreed.

"Let's get that wheat in the water."

JJ's head could have broken at how quick he turned to Pope. "Weed? I'm up for weed."

"Wheat. I said wheat."

"Is there any point in a day where you aren't thinking about weed?" Harley laughed.

JJ stood behind Harley his hands hovered by her waist in case she needed help up over the wall. "When I'm with you," he whispered into her hair. To the others it all looked like a friendly helping hand as he hoisted Harley up, especially when he did the same for Kiara.

"Want any help over, princess Pope."

Pope rolled his eyes and playfully shoved JJ before they both scaled the wall.

"Princess Pope has a ring to it," Harley teased.

Pope's smart response was to pull Harley's bandana over her mouth. Harley, Pope and JJ all had matching dark blue bandanas tied around their necks.

The second the group stepped out of the bushes, a floodlight bathed the whole front yard in a blinding white light.

"Shit!"

The teens scurried back into the safety of the the overgrown greenery.

"Okay, so she had motion sensors lights," Pope stated.

JJ, always one for bright ideas offered a solution, "We could, uh, move really slowly, maybe?"

"I'm sure it doesn't work like that. Movement is movement, JJ." Harley responded. "Why don't we just go quickly. For all anyone knows their could be a cat out here. Plus, who can really see through all the trees and leaves and whatnot."