Ben 10 Returns (2)

Rewritten

The group runs away while the dragon chases them, it stomps on the ground, momentarily throwing them off, but they eventually run to another room which has a small doorway so the dragon can't get through. They continued running before coming to a stop as in front of them were a bunch of Forever Knights. "Nobody moves. Hands on your head!" A knight demands, pointing his sword at the group while the others point their laser lances. "Make me!" Kevin challenges absorbing the properties of the wall. He digs his hands into the floor, lifts it, and then slams it back down, creating a wave that knocks the knights in the air. Aria uses air manipulation to slam the knights back on the floor. More knights rush in and start shooting at the group, so Gwen puts up a mana shield, which breaks leaving Aria to step in and put up an energy shield. "Gwendolyn, leave the shields to me." The white-haired girl sighs, and the agent shoots at the knights, knocking down some.

"Whoops." Ben looks back, seeing the dragon bursting through the doorway. He runs to the dragon, switching through the aliens on his watch before transforming into a Sonorosian. "Echo! Echo!" He repeats, multiplying and launching himself at the dragon. "Got him!" They repeat, knocking the dragon off its feet and making dust rise. "Oh, you're not gonna--" A knight challenges Kevin. "Yeah, I am." The boy replies gleefully, slamming two knights together. He dodges the laser shot his way and knocks back three knights, he then charges at some knights, knocking them down. A knight points a gun at him from behind, leaving the agent to jump in and shoot the knight, knocking him into a wall and damaging the laser lance. The knight gets up and points the gun at the two, ignoring the agent's plea to not shoot. "Don't do it! It's busted!" He warns. The knight presses the trigger and a ball of energy surrounds him. "Hit the deck!" The agent tackles Kevin, pulling him to the ground as the ball explodes.

"That's why level-5 technology is illegal on Earth. Humans aren't ready for it." The agent explains. "I owe you one." The teenager says. "Yeah, you do." The agent agrees. The duo continues taking down knights while the two females watch for a second before turning their attention to the knights in front of them. Aria's hands glow bright with light, which forms orbs over her palms. Gwen throws a mana disc at a knight, knocking him away and Aria throws an orb at another knight blinding him, she then wraps an energy whip around him, spins around to get momentum, and slams him into some other knights. The two girls work together to take down more knights using their respective powers, energy, and mana, and once they are done Aria flips her braid over her shoulder with a satisfied smile. "We make a great team." She comments. "That we do." Gwen agrees. Meanwhile, with Echo Echo, the little aliens were struggling to defeat the dragon.

 They get thrown into a wall, and Aria catches them with wind manipulation. "Sonorosians can disorient things with their audiokinesis." The girl shares. "Got it." They all say. They used their screams on the dragon, leaving the group to cover their ears as the noise was too much to handle. Eventually, the dragon, which turns out to be a robot, falls apart and explodes and the Echo Echos fuse together to make one with a satisfied smile. "You could warn somebody when you're gonna do that." Kevin walks up to the alien. "Seriously. I've got earplugs in my purse." Gwen adds, placing her hands on her hips. "Sorry." Echo Echo apologizes, feeling bad. "Leave him be. You're making him sad." Aria defends, kneeling down to hug him. "That's all of them." The agent says, piling the laser lances together.

"If you wouldn't mind..." He trails off, turning to Echo Echo. The alien walks up to the lances and inhales deeply, causing Gwen and Kevin to cover their ears. "I'll do it." Aria interrupts and Echo Echo lets out a deep breath. Aria's hand gets engulfed in flames, and with a flick of her hand, the lances are engulfed in flames as well. She closes her hands, and the guns explode, leaving dust behind. "Hey, are you okay? There's..." He detransforms. "... water leaking out of your suit." He points out. The agent places his hand neat his suit and brings it up to see the blue liquid. "That's not water." The agent states before stumbling and groaning. "You all right, man?" Kevin asks. "Ben, listen to me." The agent ignores Kevin. "I got a tire-patch kit in the car. Maybe we--" "No time for that." The agent cuts off Kevin. "I can heal you." Aria offers. "That'll just waste your energy." He tells her. "Let us help you." Gwen offers.