X=Ben+2

The group was in the Mr. Smoothy parking lot, with Ben in the front passenger seat and Aria and Gwen in the back. "Can we please make a decision?" Ben asks Kevin, who is enjoying his smoothie. "I'm only saying it once-- auto show." The raven-haired boy says before going back to his smoothie. "Kevin. We're going to the lake. Right Ben, Ari?" Gwen asks the two. "I'm down with whatever." Aria shrugs, slurping her smoothie. "We've kinda done the lake, Gwen." Ben reminds her, and she leans back in her seat, slurping her smoothie. Gwen side-eyes Kevin, and then a bright light comes out of nowhere, along with a loud noise, and multiple Incurseans surround the car. "I don't suppose you guys wanna go to the auto show." Ben jokes, and they point their guns at the group. The teens get out of the car with their hands up. "Kevin, Ari?" Ben questioned. "Incursean warriors." Aria replies. "And they're packing serious ordinance." Kevin adds. "Weapons down." A Sylonnoid orders after appearing. "Sorry, Kevin. You know Incurseans." He says. "Raff. How you been?" Kevin asks, walking over to Raff, and the Tennysons and Aria put their hands down and look at each other.

"Guys, this is Raff, the number 2 guy in like, 40-star systems. Raff-- Gwen Tennyson." Kevin introduces the red-haired girl, and the Incurseans look at her and murmur something, then they back away. "Tennyson?" Raff questions. "Yeah, that's him there." Kevin looks at Ben. "I used to talk about what I'd do to you." Kevin tells the boy as Raff approaches him. "And I don't exist." Aria mumbles. "Right, back when you were a crook." Ben notes. "Entrepreneur. I kept Raff's whole empire in food and sandals." Kevin corrects. "And I still don't exist." Aria says again. "Right, this is Aria. She's like my sister." Kevin introduces the girl, Raff nods and turns back to Ben, and Aria purses her lips. "What brings you out this way?" Kevin asks. "SevenSeven snatched a little girl in this system, and I really need to find her. You're the only Earth fellow I know. She wore the royal color." Raff holds up a purple cloth to show them. "Seen anybody like that?" He asks. "Wait? SevenSeven-- like that guy Six Six we used to fight?" Ben interrupts. "He's the same race as Six Six, but far more dangerous." Raff informs.

"He's also his older brother." Aria adds, and they all stare at her. "What, I was taught about them and other aliens back on my home planet." Aria shrugs. "We'll help you." Ben tells Raff. "Why should we? He's more of a work friend." Kevin says. "People of Earth, this is Lord Emperor Milleous. Your errand boy SevenSeven has one deca-rotation to return Princess Attea to me before I blow your pathetic planet to dust with the unstoppable Incursean conquest ray." Milleous threatens through a radio, and the Incursean warriors kneel. "Where do we start?" Kevin sighs. "There's gonna be a panic. Earth doesn't get death threats every day." Ben tells him. "Nah. It's a Tachyon-Burst transmission. Earth radios don't receive faster-than-light transmissions." Kevin informs. "But the emperor doesn't know that." Gwen says. "He's dumb." Aria shrugs. "If you have a gizmo to beat SevenSeven's cloaking tech, then we could track him." Raff chimes in. Aria and Gwen stared at the cloth in his hand and then at each other. "You wanna..." Aria motions to the cloth.

"Wanna what?" Raff asks. "They can track the princess using that cloth." Kevin answers. "You'll do it, I'll sense him when we get closer." Aria says. "Okay." Gwen takes the cloth from Rath, and it glows with mana as well as her eyes. "Got her. She's at Grande Madre Dam. And she's fighting back." She informs.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Raff teleports everyone and the car to the dam. "They're down there." Aria points over to the ledge. The group looked over the ledge at the princess who was fighting SevenSeven. Ben, Gwen, and Kevin take the stairs and Aria stands on the ledge. "You guys do that. I'll do this." She tells them, jumping off and flying down. SevenSeven flies in the air, and his hand transforms into a machine gun, and he shoots lasers at the princess. Aria grabs the princess and puts a force field around them to protect them from the laser. "I'm here to help, okay?" She reassures the princess. "Okay." Attea nods. Some lasers bounce off the field and hit the dam, damaging it. SevenSeven eventually stops and approaches the two, and Kevin lands between them. "He's also here to help." Aria tells the princess, releasing the force field. Kevin runs over to them and puts them over his shoulders much to their surprise. Kevin runs away from SevenSeven as a huge wave of water follows. "Uh-oh." The Enerithian mumbles. The water eventually gets to them and Aria puts up another force field to protect them.