Birds of a Feather

Note: I'm gonna try to go back to Aria's original personality which was being nonchalant. Also I never showed you guys the duck my bad >~<

 Also I never showed you guys the duck my bad >~<

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The gang was in Kevin's car, driving somewhere. "There it is up ahead, just like your tip said." Gwen says. "You sound surprised." Kevin notes. "Not surprised. The whole thing seems a little pat." Ben tells him. "You think it's a trap?" Kevin asks. "Honestly, after almost getting arrested when Ben got a tip, I'm no longer trusting them." Aria answers. "I could keep driving if you want." Kevin suggests. "No. Somebody went through a lot of trouble to get us here. Let's play it out." Ben tells him. Kevin's car screeches to stop, and the group gets out to check out the armored car, which was flipped in the middle of the road. Kevin absorbed the metal of the car, ripped open the back, and peered inside. Multiple red eyes glowed, and DNAliens lunged at Kevin. They all fall into a ditch, and Gwen makes platforms to get over the car and shoots a beam at the aliens, causing an explosion.

More DNAliens appear behind her, and she does a flip to get away from them and shoots mana at them, but an alien manages to evade her attack. "Begone." Aria tells it, knocking it away with a fireball. "Nice moves, Gwen." Aria compliments the girl, helping her up. Ben transforms into Spidermonkey and throws an alien into a tree, and more come out of the forest, spitting goo at Spidermonkey, who dodges it, climbs through the trees, and shoots webs at the aliens' mouths, preventing them from spitting. "Leave it on. It's supposed to be good for the complexion." He tells them, jumping on the branch. Alien reinforcements come in and shoot lasers at Spidermonkey, who dodges them. Aliens surround Gwen and Aria, and just as the white-haired girl is about to do something, Spidermonkey comes in and punches the aliens. He then takes out the aliens around Kevin and glares at the DNAliens, who retreat out of fear.

Spidermonkey walks up to Kevin and offers him his hand. "Man, I've never seen you fight like that." Kevin says. Spidermonkey lets out some confused chirps, confusing Kevin. "Ben?" He asks, looking at the confused monkey then he looks to the right and sees Spidermonkey rubbing his head and then looks back at the other monkey. "Wait a minute. If you're not Ben..." Kevin trails off. "Who are you?" Gwen asks, and Aria goes over to help Spidermonkey. The monkey smells Gwen and then walks away. "Tell me this isn't gonna be one of those evil-twin things again." Gwen says. "Are you all right?" The monkey asks Spidermonkey, shocking Aria, who expected it to have a chirpy voice like Spidermonkey. "He'll be fine." Aria replies for Spidermonkey. "Who are you?" Spidermonkey asks. "Just someone who saw a fellow arachnachimp in trouble and did what any of us would have done." The monkey replies, putting his hands on his waist. "Well, I sure appreciate that. But I'm not really one of you." Spidermonkey shares and detransforms. "See?" Ben asks. "I have this thing called the Omnitrix, and I can become..." "Any one of 10 aliens. You're the famous Ben Tennyson, aren't you?" The monkey cuts him off.