Alone Together

I don't really like this one.

Inside a warehouse, the sound of lasers could be heard. Ben hides behind a post for cover, and Gwen shoots mana blasts at the highbreed, but he dodges and shoots spikes at the girl who also hid behind a post. "It's trying to run! Cut it off!" Gwen shouts. Kevin jumps off a crate and lands on the highbreed's back, only to get knocked off. Aria throws an energy wave at the commander, knocking him off balance. "I got it covered!" Ben says and transforms. "Echo Echo!" He shouts, multiplying. They surround him, and the highbreed slams his hand on the ground, knocking down two Echo Echoes, and then he jumps behind Kevin. Gwen reacts fast and shoots mana at him, giving Kevin time to absorb stone and punch the highbreed back.

"Nice going, Mr. 'I've got it covered.'" Kevin says, sarcastically. "Hey, I'm all over it." Echo Echo tells him, and they tackle the highbreed. "Don't touch me, creature!" The highbreed tells him. He turns to the quartz ring and tries to go to it. "Don't let him get in that thing. It's a teleporter pod." Kevin tells them, and he rips part of the floor, Aria runs to it and wraps her arms around its leg, trying to pull it back. Kevin throws the rock at the teleporter activating it. "You damaged the transmission field!" The highbreed says before, he, Aria, and the Echo Echoes are sucked into it.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Now, on a distant desert planet, the highbreed throws the Echo Echoes and Aria off him. "Oof." The girl grunts once she lands on the sand. "Microcephalic vermin-ridden carcass!" He shouts. "That's an insult, right?" Echo Echo asks as they surround him. "I think so." Aria replies, standing up. "Your friend interfered with the teleporter settings." Highbreed tells him. "Well, to be fair, we were a little distracted." An Echo Echo says. "What, with you trying to kill us and all." Another adds. "That's right. I was. In fact, I still am." Highbreed says and tries to attack the Echo Echoes, who jump out of the way, causing him to stumble and use their sonic screams on him. Aria shoots energy blasts at him, knocking him back even further. They glared at each other, and then the ground shook, and rumbling was heard. "Um... was that an earthquake?" Echo Echo asks, and the ground shakes again. The highbreed runs away, and a giant worm-like beast emerges from the ground, Aria and Echo Echo stare at it in shock.

They begin running when the creature tries attacking them and loses balance. "Whoa! Gonna need some backup." He says, and multiples with each Echo Echo grabs hold of the worm's fangs. "Now, let's try this again." He says and they all scream at the worm, and it throws them off before burying itself in the ground. "Not good, not good, not good." They repeat. "What was that?" Aria asks, running back to the Echo Echoes. "Don't know." One replies. The worm resurfaces and swallows an Echo Echo, then spits it out, knocking them down. The Highbreed tries running away, but the worm follows him. "Highbreed, look out!" Echo Echo warns. Aria raises her hands, and a big chunk of sand rises. She sends the sand into the worm's mouth, and it retreats. Echo Echo becomes one again, and he as well as Aria, walks over to the Highbreed with the girl struggling because of her shoes. The girl sighs and makes a path with energy. "What was that thing?" Echo Echo asks.

"A Dravek. Its kind is numerous on this planet..." Highbreed pants. "In this planet." He corrects himself. "Great." Aria sighs. "Then we better get off this planet before any more of them show up." Echo Echo says, walking past the Highbreed. "We?" Highbreed asks. "Yes, we. You couldn't defeat it alone, and I couldn't. Aria, maybe. If more of them come, she won't be able to do it alone, so our only hope of survival is to fight together. You know I'm right." Echo Echo explains. "I know no such thing." Highbreed denies. "I don't like this any better than you do." Echo Echo tells him. "Jeez, quit arguing." Aria tells them and Echo Echo walks forward. "Um... how do we get off this-- this um, planet-- whatever it's called?" Echo Echo asks and turns to Aria. "Can't you teleport us off?" He asks her. "I'm just learning teleportation, and I don't even know where we are..." She closes her eyes and tries to feel energy from a neighboring planet. "...and I can't sense anything but those worm things." Aria groans.