five

The only thing getting me through this week was the thought of my school trip to Amsterdam. I had been waiting 3 years for this school trip. I couldn't wait to go to Holland. I couldn't wait to breathe the Dutch air and wake up in a hot country. Me and Cierra are going on this trip together. I really hope her mom didn't find out the truth because if she did, I know for a fact that Cierra would not be allowed to go to Amsterdam.

"KIIIIMMM!!!" Screamed Cierra.

"My mom found out everything and I'm grounded." She spoke in an excited voice.

"If your mom found out everything and you're grounded, then why are you happy?" I asked in a confused tone.

"She is still letting me go on the school trip and she is only grounding me for the two weeks after the trip!"

"You have no idea how relieved I am. I was scared incase I would have had to go to Amsterdam without my best friend. You know how shit the trip would be?" I said in an excited voice.

~~~

The bell rang for period one. I had Maths. Guess who I sat next to in Maths?

Luke.

I didn't feel like being around Luke today because he pissed me off so badly the night before.

As soon as I walked in, I could feel Luke's baby blue eyes burn into my skin. I sat down next to him and kept myself to myself.

"Good morning class" said Mrs Lowell.

"Good morning Mrs Lowell" the whole class said in dull voices.

"Today we will be doing a Math quiz. You will need to work with the person beside you."

Oh great. Just great. I need to work with the person who is the biggest fuckboy ever. The boy who fucks with my feelings. The boy who sends me signals that fuck with my head. The boy who makes me feel like shit.

"I guess that's me and you" Luke said.

"Yeah. Thanks for stating the obvious." I said in a sarcastic way.

"Wow, feisty. I like it"

"Only think you like Luke, is fucking with feelings. My feelings."

"What? What are you on about?"

"You know exactly what I'm on about."

"I don't. I swear."

"Yeah? Well, keep out of my way from now on."

"I can't really keep out of your way when we sit next to each other in Math class and we are in the same group for Amsterdam."

"Wait. What? Who is in your group for Amsterdam?"

"You. Didn't you check the list in the lunch hall? We are in separate rooms but during the day we need to stick together."

It suddenly occurred to me that this trip lasts 7 days. I have to stay with this boy for 7 days. That's my plan fucked. How am I going to keep away from him if he is always around me? Ugh.

Luke started to smile at me and giggle at me.

"What? Stop it!" I said in an angry voice.

"What is wrong with you? You're normally a really quiet, sweet, funny girl. What happened?"

"You happened Luke. You happened"

A/N {this chapter was really short. I apologize. But ooooooooh Kim is so pissed at fuckboy lukey! Tbh I'm just as excited as you are so see how this story goes. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy. - Amy xoxo}