nine

Everyone hopped onto the bus. All the popular kids sat at the back. Luke and Michael decided to sit with them even though they agreed to sit beside us.

I wasn't bothered by that idea but Cierra was.

"Those boys are such dicks." Cierra said in a pissed off way.

"I told you. They're fuckboys."

Me and Cierra sat in the middle of the bus with all the other unpopular kids.

I brought my iPod and downloaded all my favorite artists like, Wiz Khalifa, Rae Sremmurd, Chris Brown, Tyga, Kid Ink and Nicki Minaj. I was into hip hop and rap not like Cierra. She was into pop music like, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeren and Ariana Grande.

We didn't have that much in common actually.

I don't really know how we became friends.

When I was 8 I moved school. We were thrown out of our flat for not paying the rent so we moved to a smaller flat. Cierra was bullied when she was a kid for being different. When I moved to her school we just instantly became best friends. We did everything together. We still do.

~~~

The bus ride was into its 3rd hour and we stopped in a service station in England. We all got off and walked towards the food. So many of us were hungry. Me and Cierra walked off. We couldn't stand being near anybody. We walked towards the toilets.

The toilets were so old and grubby. It looked like nobody and washed them in a decade.

We then went upstairs to McDonalds. We just bought a cheeseburger and large Fanta. We were saving the drinks we got earlier for the hotel as we wouldn't have enough money if we constantly bought food.

~~~

When we walked onto the bus we heard people say things like 'losers' 'nerds' 'lesbians'.

Okay, I do admit it was a bit weird that me and Cierra spent so much time together and acted like a married couple but we were not lesbians. I can assure you.

We got into our seats and played our music on loud volume.

'She's dancing like a stripper, somebody come get her'

'Somebody come get her she's filling all the liquor'

I was obsessed with music. I couldn't live without it. It was my sweet secret escape.

Cierra sat at the window seat this time. She didn't want anybody behind to see her.

People were throwing stuff towards us. I think it was rolled up food wrappers.

I thought it was pathetic of them to throw stuff at us. We hadn't done anything to them. We never even talked to them. I just kept on hoping that Luke would say something. Maybe tell them to stop. But he didn't. He just sat there and laughed along.

'Safe sex and pay checks. That's what it's all about'

This was my favorite song. I loved their music, Rae Sremmurd had the best songs of all time.

~~~

We finally arrived in Newcastle. From there we would get the ferry to Amsterdam. We would arrive in Holland at 10pm.

All me and Cierra wanted to do was get on the ferry and get the fuck away from everybody at our school.

A/N - Thanks for reading this far! I'm so happy that I've got more than 1 reader. Thank you all! The next chapter is going to be about the ferry ride. It's okay guys, we're almost at the best bit of the whole story!! I can't wait!!!!!!! Xoxo Amy