seven

Today was the last school day before Amsterdam. We were leaving to go to Amsterdam on Sunday and today was Friday.

I walked in the school doors and Cierra was waiting for me.

"Hey Kim! Is the plan for me to come round on Saturday night and your mom will take us to school on Sunday?" Asked an excited Cierra.

"Yeah, my mom said that was fine. What time do we have to be at school for?"

"Eight"

We started to walk to our tutor class to register. Many people were staring at me. I could only guess it was because of those photos but then I heard,

"It's her and Luke."

"What's me and Luke?" I said to myself.

That comment really got to me. I had no idea what that girl meant.

Since when did people in school associate me with Luke? I was confused. Extremely confused.

~~~~

Period one was English.

While the teacher was talking to the class, all I could think about was how eventful this week was. Since Monday so much things had happened. It was by far the most eventful week of my life. I was just glad that the week was almost over.

~~~

I got to miss period two because I had to go to the school assembly about Amsterdam. The teacher told us to sit beside our groups. That meant I'd have to sit beside, Cierra, Luke and Michael.

Michael was Luke's best friend. They were just like me and Cierra, inseparable.

Cierra liked Michael. She liked punky rock boys.

Michael had red dyed hair and an eyebrow bar.

Cierra sat on my left and Luke sat on my right.

"Hey" said Michael.

"Alright girls?" Asked Luke.

"Yeah. Hi." Cierra said while I sunk into the chair wishing that this assembly would be over soon.

"So we're all sitting near each other on the bus right?" Michael asked in a slightly higher voice than normal.

"Yeah. Perfect." Cierra blushed.

I can't believe that I now have to sit near Luke. It's going to be so awkward.

I just hope he wears that cologne that he bought at that department store when we met there. It smelly so good.

The assembly finished and we all headed for the lunch hall as it was break.

"Kim, you were so rude. You should have spoke. Luke and Michael are going to think you're a bitch."

"Maybe I want them to think I'm a bitch, so they don't fuck with me."

A/N {ugh this was another terrible chapter. I'm just trying to build up to the trip. I can't wait to tell you all what happens. Have a Great day! Also, thanks for reading. - Amy xoxo}