twenty

I knew something was wrong. My mom hasn't texted me back.

She always texted me back within an hour or less but today she didn't.

I hope to god that she hasn't found out because if anybody should tell her it's me.

I kept on reassuring myself that I was overreacting and maybe her phone has ran out of charge.

~~~

While we were walking, I was trying to figure out how I was going to tell Luke.

I thought that maybe the best way would be later on tonight.

I wanted to wait until I knew for sure that he felt the same way I felt.

Out of all the girls in the world be chose me? To be honest he could have had anybody.

We all found two empty benches near that famous river in Amsterdam.

Me and Luke sat on one bench.

Cierra and Michael sat on another.

I didn't really know anything about Cierra and Michael's relationship. I assumed they were in love but they weren't a couple.

"Hey Luke? So here's the thing. I've been having these feelings for you."

Luke looked at my as if I was going to tell him that I didn't like him. He looked really sad. It broke me.

"I've been having them since that night."

I stopped talking for a while so I could build myself up for what I was going to say.

"I love you... There. I said it."

Luke started to giggle, so I started to giggle.

He kissed me on the lips.

"Love you too." He said back.

OKAY I JUST TOLD THE MOST POPULAR AND FIT GUY IN MY WHOLE TOWN THAT I LOVED HIM AND I GOT THE BEST RESPONSE.

My heard started to race.

I was still in shock that me and Luke were in love.

For once in my whole entire life, someone fancied ME.

Luke held my hand and we got up and walked over the Michael and Cierra's bench.

"Hey love birds." Michael said to us.

"But seriously, what's going on with your two?" I asked dying to know.

"We should be asking you the same question!" Cierra said back.

"I think it's quite obvious, but you two? Not so much." Luke smiled.

We all got up and walked back in the direction of McDonald's because we were all hungry af.

A/n-tomorrow is the last day in Amsterdam and its going to be a small chapter. I may only have 2-4 chapters left after this one so enjoy it while it lasts!xoxo Amy.