seventeen

Me and Luke left the park.

On the way back to the hotel, we decided to grab some ice cream.

Luke kindly bought the ice cream himself even though I offered to pay.

While we were walking I decided I wanted to tell Luke something too.

"You know last night?"

"Yeah. It was great."

"It was my first time."

Luke was speechless. He didn't know what to say.

I knew he had done it with girls before me. I just didn't know who.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked while putting his ice cream pot in the bin.

"Surprisingly, you didn't. I actually really enjoyed last night. I just wished we did it under better circumstances. Now we have to face up to what we have done, which kinda sucks."

"Yeah. I don't know what we are going to say."

We soon arrived back at the hotel and thankfully nobody from our school was their.

They must have went to the Anne Frank museum or shopping.

I brought Luke back to my room so we could hang out.

Actually, we did more than hangout.

We slept together, AGAIN.

But this time, thankfully nobody caught us.

After, me and Luke went downstairs to the restaurant to grab some food.

The restaurant was open 24/7 so when we got hungry during the night, we could just go downstairs and grab a three course meal. Ha.

A/n - this was also a small chapter. I'm just so ready for this book to be done. Like I have so many more ideas I want to write! Thanks for reading!!xoxo Amy.