fifteen

I woke up to the sound of Mrs Lowell banging on the door.

"Open up Kimberly!!"

I turned around to see that Luke was lying next to me.

I forgotten that we had slept together last night.

I patted his stomach,

"Luke! Luke! Wake up!!"

I knew we were in trouble. Mrs Lowell specifically told us that boys were not aloud in girls' rooms. She would be mad to catch Luke just standing in my room during the day, never mind in the same bed as me naked!

I quickly slipped into my dressing gown. Luke got up and quickly got dressed.

When he and his trousers on I opened the door.

Everybody was standing outside my door. Everybody.

Luke was standing their topless and I was standing there in my pink bath robe.

"What do you think you are doing? I said no boys aloud! What is he doing in your room?" Mrs Lowell shouted at us like we were breaking the law.

I was overage so I could technically have sex but she didn't see it that way.

"Miss they had sex!" Some girl shouted.

I looked down to the floor. I didn't know where to look.

"Out of all the people I would have thought would break the rule, I didn't expect you Kimberly. I'm deeply disappointed."

Apparently last night when they all got back Cierra wanted in the room but the door was locked. So she asked the teacher where she could sleep that night. Then Michael wanted to get into his room but Luke had the key so they put two and two together and worked out that me and Luke shared a room.

"You two will not be aloud to leave this building until further notice-"

"Miss that's not fair!" Luke shouted.

"Well you should have thought twice about sleeping together."

I slammed the door and double locked it. I couldn't stand looking at everybody.

"Fuck that. I'm not staying in all day. They can't keep us in." Luke complained.

"I think they can." I said in a low voice.

"I'm going out."

"Yeah you're right, I'm not staying in all day. Let's go."

~~~

We got dressed and grabbed our phones.

I took Luke's hand and we walked out the room and down the hall.

"Where in the world do you think you're going?" Mrs Lowell asked.

"Amsterdam." I replied.

"If you leave this building you will be in even more serious trouble when we leave here."

"We don't care. We are out." Luke said calmly.

We continued to walk. I looked back and everybody was staring.

~~~

We walked out the doors and started to walk.

"Thanks Luke."

"Thanks for what?"

"Last night was amazing. Thanks for not making a big deal about us having sex. Any other guy would tell all his friends-"

"I'm not like any other guy"

I laughed and hugged his side as we continued to walk.

A/n - I'm sorry that this chapter was really short. I just want to have more short chapters for the next few days. Thanks for reading!! I hope you have enjoyed xoxo Amy.