thirteen

Michael and Cierra walked beside each other in front of me and Luke. They were walking really close to each other. Maybe she sucked him off on the bus???LOL.

Me and Luke didn't speak to each other. We were walking like we were best friends but really, we were enemies.

"Kim Kim Kim, we need to go into this shop!" Cierra pointed towards a really cute clothing shop for women.

"Seriously?" Michael laughed.

"You can come in with us and give us your opinion!" Cierra walked towards the front doors.

"Okay, fine but be quick!" Michael smiled.

"Yeah I'm hungry, be quick." Luke showed a small grin.

"Hungry? It's 9am and we just had breakfast." I asked while smiling too.

"I may look like a breadstick but I eat a lot more than you may think."

Even though I was mad at him, I still laughed. He made me laugh and that's what I liked about him.

We walked towards the clothing department. Cierra was looking for a dress to wear for tonight, the welcoming party.

I thought I might as well too as I had nothing to wear.

She was looking for about 5 minutes when I found the perfect dress!

I was a curvy girl. Not fat. Curvy.

That's why the girls didn't like me, I wasn't skinny enough for them. Kim Kardashian was my idol. She made me feel so good about myself. Being curvy is something I need to embrace, which I recently discovered.

The dress was a cartoon style. It was like a comic book, but on a dress.

Cierra then found her dress. It was a royal blue tight fitting dress, just like mine.

While we were looking, Michael and Luke were playing around with the mannequins like horny 13 year olds.

"Boys come over here! We are gonna try these dresses on, tell us what you think?" Cierra shouted across the shop.

We went to the changing rooms and went in our own cubicle.

It was warm in holland so I didn't need to bring a jacket. All I needed to take off was my jeans, t-shirt, jumper and shoes.

Cierra, being the fast one out of us both was ready first.

I heard the door open.

"That one is so pretty on you. You need to wear that one tonight." Michael gasped.

"You think?"

"I know."

"You almost done Kim?" Cierra knocked on my door.

I opened the door and stepped out.

I walked over to the mirror and turned around to check if my ass looked good in it.

I turned around so see how my boobs looked and that's when I saw Luke. His eyes widened and he was staring at me.

"How do I look in this?" I asked.

"Oh my, you look fuckin stunning Kim. Why can't I have your figure??" Cierra raised her eyebrows as she spoke.

"Are you joking? You are so skinny it's amazing. You have the best figure." I giggled.

"That looks really good on you Kim." Luke smiled.

I started to blush, my hear started to beat faster. A boy never told me that I looked good. It felt so special to me.