fourteen

When we got back to the hotel we were aloud 1 hour free time to do what we wanted before dinner.

Luke and Michael went to their room and me and Cierra went to our room.

"That was probably the best day of my life!!" Cierra frantically took her hoodie off.

"It was okay, I guess."

"Are you joking?... I think I like Michael." Cierra looked out the window and took a few photos with her phone.

"I think we could all guess C, Michael likes you too I think."

"You think? I really hope."

We both sat down on our beds as we flicked through the TV channels.

Not many channels were in English. Most were either, French, Dutch or German.

Cierra brought her docking station. She plugged her iPod in and played music.

'Oh I think that i found myself a cheerleader'

'She is always right there when I need her'

When I listened to music, all my worries faded with the words.

When I was younger I wanted to be Beyoncé but then I realized I couldn't sing.

I'm so bad at singing. If being bad at singing was a talent, I would win Britain's Got Talent!

We had the volume up to just below maximum. We were enjoying ourselves to much to care what people thought of us.

Im in love with Iggy Azalea, I want to be a rapper like her. I just gotta work out how to rap. LMAO.

~~~

Our teacher banged on every door.
"It's time for dinner, hurry up and get out of your rooms!"

Me and Cierra quickly turned off the music, put on some shoes and left the room.

We made our way to the restaurant.

The menu read:

Minestrone Soup

Chicken Curry
Spaghetti
Macaroni Cheese

Chocolate Gateau
Fruit Salad

Nothing on the menu interested me.

I went up to the food counter and got the chicken curry.

I wasn't hungry enough for the soup or the desert. I needed to fit into this dress tonight.

Me and Cierra sat at the same table we sat at this morning.

Cierra got the soup and chocolate cake. It looked really good, I wished I was as skinny as her so I could eat it.

~~~

The party was at 8:00pm.

It was 7:48 and we weren't even dressed...

I'm always so slow and the last at everything.

I quickly brushed my long black hair and put my dress on.

I wore the dress with my white converse.

For once in my life I actually looked good. I wasn't really excited for the party, I wasn't a party person. I was excited for it to be over.

~~~
A/N - at this point Stupid fucking wattpad deleted the rest of this chapter. I wrote 1300 words and now I'm at 440 words. I'm fuckin crying. I can't believe it deleted it alllllll. I wrote so much ugh fuck my life. If wattpad was a person I would fuckin beat it up. Now I have to write it all again!!!!!!