nineteen

The next day was Wednesday. We only had today and tomorrow until we left to go back home on Friday.

I wasn't looking forward to going back because of the trouble I would be in.

As soon as I woke up, I texted my mom.

Me: Hey mom! Amsterdam is great. It's so pretty out here. Today I'm going to try and find something to get you. Love you.

The guilt I felt writing that message was horrible. I'm sure that when she found out what actually happened, she would be deeply p-i-s-s-e-d off.

~~~

Me and Cierra decided to go out of the hotel today and see more of this side of Amsterdam.

She invited Michael, so I thought it was only right of me to invite Luke.

It was really hot today. The sun was shining so brightly. Luke wore his blacked out shaded and I wore my blacked out shades.

Luke was always wearing shades, always. I liked looking into his eyes. Whenever I had the chance, I would.

We all strolled around Amsterdam eating our ice cream.

Cierra and Michael were holding hands.

Me and Luke were holding hands.

I decided that today was the day that I told Luke that I loved him. I didn't know how or when but I knew it had to be today.

A/n - the next chapter will be explaining how I told Luke. It won't be anything fancy, just two teenagers saying I love you. I'm in English and I'm bored af. HELP.