Finding Jinx a home

A week goes by as the League of Legins search Earth 10272009 for a proper new hone for Jinx. Vi, Caitlyn and Ekko were present as they waited with Jinx for an update.

A portal opened up as the computer said "Recognize Earth 1 Godspeed, Recognize Earth 25 Godspeed Red."
The two speedsters run in as Earth 2 asks "Find somewhere for Powder to stay at yet?"

"We found some places, but war and conflict plague this Earth. Even a place that has peace won't have it forever. Evil lurks around ever corner of that world" Godspeed says.

"What now then" Vi asks.

"We'll need to discuss it over, but we'll have to relocate your sister to another Earth" Godspeed says.

"What about us. We just reunited with her to lose her again... I just.. can't." Vi begins sobbing as Jinx, Ekko, and Caitlyn hear soft crying.

Godspeed hugs Vi to comfort her as he says "Listen, we are going to take care of everything so that she is safe. We'll make sure she gets what she needs and she'll still be able to see you on a regular basis. I promise you that."

Once Vi calms down Godspeed gathers the other members of the League together. "Okay, is everyone accounted for today's meeting" Godspeed says.

"Batman still hasn't checked in" Earth 2 replys.

Godspeed not happy yells "Batman if your up in your cave get down here now."

The Legins look up as Vi and her friends look up too. From above the ceiling a figure appears from a secret room in the wall. The figure jumps as a bat shape cape glides it way down on the floor as Batman lands and covers himself with his cape. He casually walks by Jinx, Vi, Caitlyn and Ekko without saying a word. He walks up to the other members as they commence their weekly meeting.

Godspeed begins to speak saying "Now let's get this weeks meeting started. Our first focus is to take care of Powder and find her a new home. We can't send her back to her world for it is far to dangerous, so she must stay somewhere else. She's been here at our headquarters for a week, but she can't stay."

"Agreeded. Since she's been here she's been messing with the clones. The clones are distracted with a female presence and we need to keep them focused" Earth 2 says.

"Did you say something to her Batman. You must've for her to be missing you like she this" Earth 2 asks.

"All I said to her was that her sister and friends care about her. I hate to see their feelings to be hurt as well as her" Batman says.

"So you basically said you care about her" Inventor said.

"No, I said I hate to see her get physically hurt is all" Batman refutes.

"C'mon Batman, we all know that you care a lot more than what you let on. With your story we know what you actually mean" Sunburst says.

"So you admitt you have feelings for her" Godspeed Red says.

"That is not what I meant by that statement" Batman says getting irritated.

"It's not what you meant, but it what she believes you said" Knight says.

"You like her don't you" Singer said.

"Can we please just find her a home" Batman stresses.

League member Assassin says "Well my world is Earth 1 and I don't believe it be a good fit for her."

"Yes, I'm far to busy to try and keep up with more multiverse variants on my world" Godspeed adds.

"Last son what about you, can you take care of Powder" Earth 2 asks.