Batman & The Wrath of Zaun

Batman flying away to the deepest parts of Zaun lands on top of a tower. He looks at himself as he had wings protruding from his arms. He was like a giant humanoid bat like Man Bat. Batman though retained more of his human appearance despite the wings and fangs. He concentrated on being normal when he finally transformed back. He sighed with relief that he wasn't stuck in that form.

"I need to contact the League, hopefully they can cure me

"I need to contact the League, hopefully they can cure me. Ugh, I left it with Ekko to see if he can fix it. I have no choice, I have to head back."

Before he could do anything he heard a loud sound. He turned on the echo locator on his bat ears as he tried to pinpoint the sound. The tech in his mask showed that whatever was making the sound was coming fast. When he finally got a glimpse of the object it was coming right towards him. Batman dove as the figure leapt right toward him. He deployed his cape to glide towards the ground.

Batman tumbles on the ground as he gets up fast. He runs as he reaches for his grapple hook. The creature lands as it chases after him. Batman looks at tall building to launch from. The creature grew closer by the second. Running out of time Batman fires as the grapple locks on. He pulls the trigger to pull him up, but just as he gets up into the air the creature leaps and cuts the wire with it sharp claws.

Batman falls to the ground as his grapple falls beside him and breaks. He takes cover in a dark alley as he waits for the creature to pass. He looks to see a green glow growing brighter. He hears the snarls of the creatures breath. He hears the sounds of the metal claws hitting the ground. Batman holds his breath as he sees the creature appear in front of the alley.

It was huge covered in fur and tubes filling a chamber on the back with green liquid. It had the appearance of a wolf with long ears that moved like a bat.

 It had the appearance of a wolf with long ears that moved like a bat

The wolf sniffed as it's head turned in Batmans direction. Batman dared not to move, but he knew he couldn't hide for long. He tried to focus on transforming into a human bat again so he could fly away, but nothing. The wolf begins to walk his way as the green from the wolf emitted on the walls.

The dark was becoming the light as the wolf walked closer. It began to growl as it showed it's teeth. It knew it was getting closer and Batman knew whether he moves or not he could be dead either way. Before he knew it Batman had ran out of time as the wolf was just feet away from discovering him when voices were heard.