VI & Caitlyn

Vi and Caitlyn stand by for the Captain as they await orders. As they wait enforcers were running by to the tower holding the council. The Captain arrives as the two stand for their orders.

"Okay, you two had something you wanted to say earlier" she asks.

"Yes actually, we had something to tell the council members. Are they okay" Caitlyn asks.

"That's what we're about to find out. What is it that you were going to tell them?"

"Jinx is the cause of all this. Now we can stop her, we just need time."

"Time is something we don't have. As of now the council is dead till further notice. For now this so called Jinx's actions is a public declaration of war." Vi determined says "You have no idea what your in for. They have shimmer and with Jinx the ability to create dangerous weapons. The only way anyone will survive is with Hextech. With that we need Jace, he made hextech weapons and he knows what's going on."

The capital looks wondering if she should take Vi and Caitlyn's words or stick to lawful action. "Let's see if the council survived first then we can determine a plan of action if council member Jace is alive" the Captain says walking away.

"Thank you captain" Caitlyn says.

The Enforcers make it to the top of the building where they find the council room destroyed. They look around the rubble and to their amazement all the council members were alive thanks to a golden bubble like sheild being produced from Mels back. The enforcers run over as the sheild disappears.

"Are you Alright" an enforcer shouts.

"We're fine" Mel says.

"How did you do that" Jace asks.

"I have no idea" Mel says.

Vi and Caitlyn run up to see what had happened. Caitlyn happy to see Jace runs up to him and gives him a hug.

"I thought you were dead" she said sadly as she started tearing up. Jace wraps his arms around Caitlyn to comfort her.

"Wait where's mom" she said.

"I'm over here, and I'm fine by the way" she says.

Caitlyn walks over to her and gives her a nice big hug as well.

"Who is responsible for this" a council member asks.

Jaces face changes as he scowls knowing he has a pretty good idea about who it was. Jace faces everyone as he says "Jinx. If it's a fight she wants it's a fight she'll get. We need to start weaponizing Hextech in order to restore order before it's too late." Mel looks with sorrowful intent as she says "Are you sure? Once you declare war there's never going back." Jace turns his head pondering and looks back as he says "I'm sure."

"Jinx and Zaun have made a fatal mistake today and now they will pay for it" declares Jace. "Captain get all enforcers ready for battle. I will start producing more Hextech weapons for them to use. It's the only way we can stand a match against shimmer."

Vi and Caitlyn look at eacher other as they know Jace is making a big mistake. "Jace hold on it's not all of Zaun it's Jinx and those who followed Silco" Caitlyn says.

"Well then where is Silco and Jinx" he asks.

"Silco is dead, Jinx is still on the loose" Vi replies.

"Well then we go after her and Silcos people. After that we'll see about the rest of Zaun" Jace answers sternly.

Vi knowing Jace is being blinded by rage and anger says "Jace, please don't do this. Zaun did nothing wrong, it was Jinx. Zaun learned from its mistakes long ago. I know Jinx, I can go back to Zaun and capture her myself. If I can do that you spare Zaun from more bloodshed."

Jace very animated looked at Vi as he he was breathing hard. Finally he let out a breath and said "Fine, you have two days to find Jinx and bring her in. You do that and Zaun is spared unless we find reason other wise. If you have to take down Silcos lackies to get it done, than do it."

"Understood" Vi says.

"Then go" Jace yells.

Vi and Caitlyn begin running back to Zaun to retrieve Jinx. "Wait I need my gloves" Vi says. "Well where are they" Caitlyn asks. Then they look at each other as they have to go back to Jinx's tea party.

Back over in Zaun Jinx and Sevika arrive back to see Therum and the rest of Silcos henchmen. They all look as their leader was being carried lifeless on the shoulders of Sevika. Jinx stops as she looks at everyone and stops at Therum. She then smiles creepily at Therum as she says "Nice job Chuck."

"Ugh, thanks" he responds nervously.

"Five of you take father and bury him, treat him with care. We shall have a ceremony for his death later. The rest of you start preparing for a battle. We are going to war with Piltover and we need to be ready. Gather all the shimmer and resources you can find. I shall give further instruction when I have devised a plan. Any questions?"

Therum nervously raises his hand as Jinx looks at him with a straight face as she says "Yes Chuck?"

"Ugh, not to say your not in charge, but there is a guy inside the office who would like to partner up with you."

Jinx surprised by this new information say "Guy, what guy?"

"A weird guy, he was dressed like a clown, something sinister and laughs a lot. He's kinda like you, but in the good way."

Jinx staring at Therum while pondering this information breaks the silence and says "Well thank you for your honesty Chuck. Now all of you get to work. Strong arms let's see who this guy is." Jinx and Sevika walk up the stairs to the office and bust through the door. A man in the chair spins around and says "Hello Jinx, I've heard so much about you. Names Joker, I think we can get along very well. I have a plan to help you out with your mission if your willing to work with me that is." He smiles in the chair happily as he sees Jinx in front of him. She was everything he could have imagined and if she was anything like he heard, he had a new great sidekick to work with.

Jinx froze as what she saw in front of her was Silco. The Joker shared many similar characteristics to Silco from the hair, to the eyes, his head shape and overall physique. Jinx smiles give off a smirk as she responds with "Okay Joker, let's hear this plan of yours." Joker smiles with excitement.

Back at Jinxs tea party Vi and Caitlyn arrive back as Vi finds her gloves. "Dang, Powder covered it with her art."

"Dont you mean Jinx" Caitlyn says looking at Vi.

"She's still in there okay and no matter what happens she will always be my sister. I have to keep her safe, but if we're going to find her I got get my gear fixed."

"Then we'll head back and Jayce can fix it" Caitlyn replies.

"There's no time, we have to move. If we can find Ekko maybe he can."

They both look over and notice that Silcos dead body is missing.

"She was here, c'mon Cupcake" Vi says as the two run into the depths of Zuan.