Jinx's story

The group found a safe place to hide as night had fallen. Vi knew she was losing time as she only had one more day to bring Powder to Jace and the council before intimate war was upon them. They hid close to Ekkos hideout as he went to gather materials like his hoverboard to help their cause. Batman stood gaurd as Jinx was still passed out. He wanted to make sure she couldn't escape and ask some questions to gather any important intel.

Ekko arrives with his tools as he hops off his new board. "Alright, I'm ready to roll. What needs to be done?

"See if you can fix this for me" Batman asks tossing a small trinket.

"What is it" Ekko asks fascinated.

"It's a teleportation watch. Allows me to travel to multiple worlds, realities that are either very similar or very different from our own. Right now I'm stuck here in your world till I can get back to mine. Once it's fixed I'll use it to take the Joker back to my world and call in help."

"I never seen tech like this. You trust me to fix it" Ekko asks Batman.

"Yes, I trust you. Now if you all dont mind, I like to ask Jinx some questions and it be best if I were alone."

Ekko and Caitlyn walk away as Vi stays behind. Jinx starts to moan as she starts to wake up. "Go, I promise I won't hurt her. I just need answers" Batman reassures Vi.

Vi leaves as Batman looks at Jinx as she wakes up. As she opens her eyes she's sees Batman as she tries to run away only to see her hands had been handcuffed to a railing. She does everything in her power to try to loosen the cuffs and break free, but to no avail as she continues to grunt.

"You're just wasting your energy doing that. Those cuffs are made of some sturdy material trust me you won't get out of them unless you have the key" Batman says. Jinx looks up at him as he stares down at her. She was clearly mad as she huffed with her pink eyes fixated on him. Batman looks as he says "I'm not going to hurt you I promise."

"Really, cause last that I saw you looked like you were going to bite me" Jinx says sarcastically.

"A new side affect I have. I'm still working on it, but I have it under control I assure you. Now I have some questions for you. To start, why do you call yourself Jinx?"

Jinx then replys with "Why do you call yourself Batman?"

"Touche. Tell me really, from your perspective. I have your sister's side, but I need yours."

Jinx puts her legs up and her arms around them and buries her head behind. "She is not my sister."

"Look, I know your sister has made some mistakes, but she's doing her best to make it up

"Look, I know your sister has made some mistakes, but she's doing her best to make it up. Everyone here cares about you and I do too, but only if you're willing to work with me."

Jinx lifts her head slightly giving a slight glance. She sighs as she breathes in a exhales. "It was years ago, our adoptive father Vander was kidnapped and she and my brothers went to save him. She said I couldn't come, but I did anyways without her knowing. I made my first bomb and I killed them. I killed them all and when Vi saw me she was mad and said Milo was right. I was a jinx, I mess everything up."