Vi vs. The Batman

Vi gets ready to fight the dark figure one on one as Caitlyn and ekko stand back and watch. Vi makes the first move as she tightens her fist and lunges at Batman. Batman quickly dodges as Vi just misses him. She quickly turns around and tries to hit him again, but Batman quickly anticipates the move. Vi tries a third time, but Batman dodges again with his first move and punches her right in the nose. Vi steps back before gaining balance. She wipes her nose as blood drips to the ground.

She looks at Batman as she charges at him. She swings at him, but he surprisingly dodges as fast speeds. Vi swings for his head as Batman tilts it right. He swings at Vi hitting her left cheek as her head is knocked back. Batman then grabs her left glove tossing it away. Vi not understanding how Batman keeps beating her continues to fight.

She notices her glove behind batman and starts fighting him in that direction. Batman dodges throwing in a punch when he can. Vi's plan seemed to be working until batman kicks the glove out of her reach. The two keep at it till Vi anticipates Batmans next punch. This time she dodges as she grabs him by the arm and punches him in the stomach. Batman is launched across the way as he slides to a stop. Vi goes for her other glove.

Batman gets up as he rushes to it. Ekko sees Batman coming as he takes his sword and swings at Batman. Batman leaps over him and kicks him on the back knocking him down. Vi grabs her other glove as Batman comes leaping in with his claw like hands out. He screeches with exposed fang like teeth as she punches him back. Batman is thrown across the ground as he tumbles until he stops. He lays motionless on the ground as Vi gets up. She gets her fist ready when she notices her that now her right glove was missing. Batman gets up with her other glove behind him.

"Are you willing to tell me where Jinx is now" he asks.

"Never."

Vi stares him down as this time Batman rushes in. Vi swings at him, but he leaps above as he lands behind her. Vi tries to hit him, but he stops her punch as he pulls he left glove off and hits her with it sending her tumbling. Caitlyn and Ekko run over to Vi as they run past Batman who stands watching. "Underestimating your opponent, that'll get you killed" Batman says. He notices the blood coming from her nose as he hisses.

"Vi, Vi are you okay, Vi" Caitlyn shouts. She shakes Vi as she struggles to get up. Then Batman walks over as Ekko and Caitlyn stand up with their arms up. Batman stops in front of them than vanishes as he appears behind them and stands by Vi. Vi opens her eyes as she sees him stand over her. He reaches down extending his hand and says "I said I don't want to fight."

Vi hesitant grabs his hand as he pulls her up. "Nice moves back there, maybe you can teach me sometime."

"Sure, some other time."

"Who are you anyway" Caitlyn asks.

"I'm Batman."

"Batman, why Batman" Ekko asks.

"No time, where is Jinx?

"That's what we're trying to find out" Caitlyn says.

"Why is it so important that you want to find her" Vi aks.

"As I said before people are going to die if I don't. I came here through a portal that mysteriously opened in my world and brought me here. The thing is it also brought my arch nemesis Joker here. He is a mad man who is out of his mind crazy and evil. The goons working for Jinx say she's working with him. If she's anything like him and they're working together, who knows what they'll be capable of. It's of the essence we find them and fast and if you can help me find her then you need to tell me everything you know."

The three look at each other with concern wondering if they could trust him. Batman could see in their eyes that trust was lacking. He sighs as he says "Look I know you don't trust me and frankly I could say the same, but we need to put our judgments aside and help each other. My goal is to save Jinx from Joker okay. She has no idea what kind of danger she is in. Help me find them, help me so I can help her. Help me to save her, help me stop Joker, help me to save the lives of not just in your world, but every world before it's to late. Do we have a deal?"

Batman extends his hand out as Vi, Caitlyn and Ekko think for a second. Ekko walks up and shakes Batmans hand.

"I'm with you. You don't have my full trust yet, so you'll have to prove yourself. I got your back so long you got mine."

"I'm all about trust, so I will trust you so long as you can trust me" Caitlyn says.

Vi walks up and shakes Batmans hand as she says "Jinx is my sister okay, so if you really mean what you say about helping then don't hurt her, or I hurt you."

Vi walks off as Ekko and Caitlyn follow. Batman turns around replying  "Was never my intention to." Batman follows as they begin their search for Jinx.

"Wait, if we're doing this, we need to start where it all began" Batman says.

Jinx & Joker

Jinx was in her lair working on building a gateway from her world to Jokers. It was nearly complete as it just needed to be put together. Joker smiled as his plan was coming together.

"So what's left to do Jinx, Jinxi, Jinxy, Jinxs?"

Jinx stops welding as she looks up and lifts her goggles. "It's just Jinx. The portal is nearly complete it just needs to be put together. I made it into three interlocking pieces that is easy to put together and take apart. There's just one problem, I have to figure out how to access the gateway between our worlds. I can't execute the code in the book, but possibly with a sample of your DNA it could detect where your from."

"Well then let's fire this baby up shall we" Joker says. They both gather up the peices of the portal and go outside. They interlock the peices together as they lock it place. Joker hands Jinx the Hextech core as she puts it into the power slot she made. The portal ring activates as a blue hue surrounds them. The blue symbols starts to appear spinning around them as they both smile. Jinx grabs Joker by the hand and pulls him to the portal.

"Okay, to open the gateway I'm going to need your blood" Jinx says. She pulls out a small knife as she looks at Joker. She couldn't help, but to see Joker as Silco. She goes to cut his hand, but stops. She couldn't bring herself to hurt another father figure. Joker sees Jinx hesitation and takes his right hand and lifts her face up from the chin. He smiled at her, but it was a different smile from what she had seen before. It was a very sincere and genuine smile not one of crazy laughter. Jinx looks as Joker says "It's okay, do it."

With reassurance Jinx takes the knife and cuts Jokers hand

With reassurance Jinx takes the knife and cuts Jokers hand. Blood rises as the Hextech core starts zapping the blood drops. The portal begins to wir up as a gateway begins to form till it fully opens. Jokers smile grows bigger as he begins to laugh as silhouettes form on the other side. It echoes all throughout the lanes of Zaun.

"He he he, he he, he he ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!"