He's Back

Vi and Caitlyn were in the tower trying to come up with a plan. Ekko was still tampering with Batman's multiverse watch as he gotten close to fixing it. They heard a loud thump on the roof as they all froze. "What was that" Caitlyn asks.

"I don't know, but I going to find out" Vi says. She goes outside and climbs a latter to the roof. When she gets up there she sees nothing. Then she gets tackled as something grabs her. She goes to swing as she looks to see who it is. Vi looked in surprise as the bat screeched at her. He let's her go and stands off to the side.

"How many times to do have to say I don't want to fight you" Batman says.

"Well you tackled me and didn't bother saying anything."

Batman transforms back to his normal self as he faces Vi.

"How'd you do that" Vi asks.

"I had some practice while I was gone. Listen we have some big problems. Jinx has brought over Jokers henchmen and now they truly have an army. Not only that, but they are transporting a new shimmer in vast amounts."

"What are we going to do. I need to bring Powder in before she can cause any trouble before the end of of today" Vi says.

"Well the way things are going she and Joker are going to do something before the day even starts" Batman says as he walks inside where Ekko and Caitlyn are.

"Ekko, how's fixing my watch coming along" Batman asks.

"It's taken me a while, but I'm nearly finished."

"Well please hurry we don't have much time left. I fear a conflict between Zaun and Piltover is closer than we think. Let me know when your done. I'm gonna keep an ear out for anything suspicious" Batman says as he goes to the roof.

(Music begins to play)

Joker and Jinx walk to each other and bow to one another. Then they lock hands as they begin to dance. They moved their feet back and forth and side to side. The Joker than spins Jinx as she twirls and the Joker catches her in his arms. The Joker begins to laugh as he and Jinx have a good time.

Across the way in Zaun Batman catches the echoing laughs of the Joker as he looks to see where they were coming from. He looks and see the Council's tower rebuilt as the laughs were coming from the building. He leaps off as he glides over as Vi see and shouts "No wait!"

"Meet me at the tower" Batman shouts back.

Vi runs over to Ekko and says "Okay, Ekko you have to finish that watch."

"Working on it" Ekko says as he contines to fix the watch as he starts welding. Batman transforms into his humanoid bat form as he flys over Zaun. The people of Zaun get scared as they shout "Look it's the bat." All the commotion wakes up a sleeping Warwick as he looks up in the air. He sees Batman flying as he starts to chase him down and howls down the lanes.

The Joker contines to laugh as Batman gets closer to the tower. The Bat symbol on his chest begins to glow orange and red. Smoke like gas begins to bellow out as the fear toxin forms over Batman's body as he becomes a huge monsterous bat as he roars.

 Smoke like gas begins to bellow out as the fear toxin forms over Batman's body as he becomes a huge monsterous bat as he roars