The Jokers Plan

The Joker gets up and starts walking as he explains his idea.

"You see I hear that you are going to war with another city. I recently just did the same thing. I call it the Joker War, after me of course. So I have an idea, but first I need to know what resources you have at your disposal."

Jinx thinks before answer the question. With the silence Sevika takes the initiative to ask "Why are you even listening to this man? He looks crazy and we don't even know where he comes from." Jinx realizes Sevika was right, she didn't know the Joker or his intentions nor any idea of where he came from.

"Okay Joker first answer me this, tell us where your from and who you are then I'll determine if I can trust you to share what we know."

Joker frowns for a sec before he smiles agian saying "Playing hard to get, I like that. Well let's see, I come from Gotham city where I commit the most heinous crimes almost on the regular. I fight with my arch nemesis Batman and not to long ago he and I fell through a blue portal and wound up here. That's actually part of my plan you see. If we can open a portal to my world than we can bring in my army of henchmen along with yours. Then we can use my stuff and yours and together we can take over these cities."

Jinx looks at her rocket launcher as she knows where the portal came from. She remembers the moment she made a machine to use the crystal to it's full potential and access the world of heebie jeebies.

 She remembers the moment she made a machine to use the crystal to it's full potential and access the world of heebie jeebies

"You seriously can't be considering this" Sevika says.

Jinx lifts her head as she looks at Joker. Then she looks back to Sevika and says "I'm in charge, or have you forgotten that."

"No" Sevika replies.

"Then this is the plan, we work with Joker. Can we trust you that this plan will succeed Joker" Jinx asks.

"Of course my dear, my plans always work. The only problem we have to worry about is The Batman. He arrived here with me and he's the only one who can stop me. He's still out there as we speak."

"Who is this Batman" Jinx asks curiously.

"He is only my arch nemesis. He I have been duking it out for what's felt like ages now. But mark my words, the Bat is not to be taken lightly. He may be one man, but he can do serious damage if you give him the chance" the Joker says with a serious face before smiling again.

Jinx turns to Sevika as she commands her "Gather the men up, tell them to work in groups. Gather any shimmer they can get their hands on. Tell them to be prepared if the Batman shows up, and kill him if spotted."

"Right away Jinx" Sevika says as she leaves the room. Once she was alone Jinx looks at Joker. "Why did you want to see me really? Why help me" she asks. "Because I feel like you and I are the same. We're misunderstood, people think we're crazy, which I am, but deep inside we are people too. You know I had someone like you, but she betrayed me because of who I was. When I heard a girl name Jinx, Joker and Jinx, J & J, I thought it was meant to be."

"I was betrayed by someone recently too. I thought he cared, but I felt like he only saw one side of me. You remind me of him a lot. Maybe this was meant to be. I think I know how to recreate the portal that brought you here."

"Now that is music to my ears. Let's gets started shall we. Time waits for no one" Jokers says cheerfully.

Batman having looked for hours and no sign of the Joker stopped to rest as he landed on some nearby buildings. As he did he noticed three men gathering some shimmer. He went in for a closer look while remaining hidden above on rooftop.

"Why do we need all this shimmer?"

"Crazy Jinx lady said so. Working with that clown guy I say we're all in for it."

"I might as well just kill myself now. No way this plan of theirs could work."

Batman hearing this took away from the men's convo two words, Jinx and Joker. As the men continued to load up a object lands right in the shadows of the alley way. A dark figure rises as they see bright red eyes staring at them. The shadow lunges as they try to pull out their knives. Batman makes quick work of the henchmen as he knocks two of them out. He looks to the third as he grabs him by the neck and holds him up to a wall.

"Who is Jinx? Who is Jinx? Tell me" he yells tightening his grip. The henchmen pleads as he says "She's our boss, teen girl, but she's crazy."

"Crazy how?"

"She's psychotic, she makes these bombs and attacked Piltover. Now were going to war."

"Who is she working with?"

"I don't know okay, please just..." Batman tightens his grip a little more as the henchmen says "Joker, Joker. That's all I know, I swear."

"Where are they now?"

"I promise I have no idea. Last I know they were at the pub, but they could be anywhere at this piont."

With that Batman let's the man go as he swing kicks him in the face as he falls unconscious to the ground. He looks around as he observes the crates. "What did they call this pink stuff, shimmer? Whatever it is if Jinx and Joker want it then I should destroy it." Batman pulls out a small detonator to destroy the shimmer. Before he could walk away he heard sounds. It was a familiar sound, the sound of bats as they flew at Batman and swarmed him.

Batman trying to shew them off realized his bat caller was activated. As he tried to deactivate it as a bat landed on the shimmer. It started chewing on the detonator as Batman began to run. The detonator exploded as Batman was launched by the explosion into a wall. He tried to keep his eyes open, but lost consciousness. Batman then woke up to see a bat near his hand. He shewed it off as he tried to stand up. His body was sore, but fine thanks to his armor. He looked to see he had shimmer all over his bat suit.

He looked to see he lost part of his gloves as one of his hands were exposed. Batman quickly realizes some of the shimmer entered his body through a small wound on his hand as he saw the bat lick near the cut. He looked to see he was only out for a short period of time.

"If this Jinx is anything like Joker, this world is in trouble. The last thing any world needs is two Jokers." Batman takes his grapple hook as he spears a building and launches himself into the air.

"This could mean danger not just for this world, but possibly others as well. The league needs to know about this. League headquarters this is Batman do you read. This is Batman I need assistance."

Static continued as his watch was still busted. He needed to find a fix for it and fast.