Chapter 1 - The Young Akane Nishino

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Good morning, this Saturday morning a group of six criminals were found tied up in an alley with relatively serious injuries...

The sound was coming from a TV inside an apartment, a middle aged man was sitting on a sofa with the remote control in one hand and a beer can in the other, his clothes were a white tank top with blue shorts.

???- *Crashing the can* Who wants to get drunk in the morning... I do!

- A sixteen-year-old girl says she saw a confrontation of these criminals with two masked men, one wearing two iron bars and the other unarmed...

???- What the fuck, crazy people against mobsters, the world is fucked...

- The police are already transporting the outlaws to prison and in a statement the city's police chief says "We don't condone this kind of practice, even so we are grateful for the help"; Now let's talk about the weather for next week...

???- How boring, *changing channels* where is that kid with my money?

By a twist of fate a young boy in his 16's enters the apartment with a backpack, his hair is messy and he is wearing a school uniform.

Author's Note: You can have whatever look you want, but if you have no idea, use this.

???- Where were you this morning, where did you show up, where's my money?

The boy didn't answer, didn't even look at the man, just left the money on the table nearby and went towards his room.

The man took it and counted the money, as soon as he finished he looked towards the boy and said.

???- 200,000 yen, what you did killed someone, huh?!...  But we're not done yet, you haven't answered my question.

The boy stopped walking immediately, and the older man approached him and looked at him with a frown.

???- What were you doing? Where did you spend the night?