Chapter 7 - Facade Relationship (1)

Y/n was walking in the cafeteria towards his friends table, the other students were whispering about L/n.

Random Girl 1- Is that really him?! It can't be.

Random Boy 1- He's very average!

Random Girl 2- I heard that he barely passed the test this week.

Random Boy 2- He's not worthy! I'll kill him!

The previously Atsushi listened to that in silence just shrugging his shoulders.

Y/n- *Thoughts* This was expected, I don't care about the comments the problem is this spotlight on me, I didn't imagine Alexia would want to publicize this relationship like this....

Flashback

Y/n approached the entrance of the academy with his friends.

Hyoro- I can't believe she actually accepted, no offense, but you're not a man worthy of her.

Jaga- If she accepted you, I should have had a chance, I should have asked her on a date first.

The two begin to walk a little forward, Cid approaches his friend.

Cid- *Whispering* Don't worry, I have a perfect plan for you to end this relationship!

Y/n- *Whispering* Will it work like the "Perfect Rejection" plan?!

Cid- *Whispering* Don't worry this time it will work-

Hyoro- Cid, Y/n, she's way ahead!!!

The blond says warning his friends and pointing to the entrance of the academy, where a white-haired girl was waiting for a certain boy.

Y/n- She's waiting for me, I think we split up here, I'll see you later.

The boy turns away from his friends and approaches the girl.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Let's play this game for now... *smiles* G-Good morning, I hope you didn't expect too much.

The girl looks towards the young man and smiles.

Alexia- Good morning, I haven't been here long.

Y/n- *Thoughts* That smile... It reminds me of someone's...

The boy is brought out of his thoughts when the white haired girl hugs his arm.

Alexia- Let's hurry, we might be late.

She pulls Y/n inside walking in the schoolyard, all the students see that with utter amazement

Y/n- *Thoughts* That girl! She's making me stand out too much!

End of Flashback

Our protagonist sits down next to his three friends, sighing he says.