Chapter 8 - Tonight, everything begins!

Y/n- Alpha, it's been a while since I've seen you.

Alpha- Yes Y/n-sama, it's been a long time.

The two were smiling looking at each other until Y/n opened his arms.

The girl without thinking twice approached the boy and the two hugged.

Y/n- I missed you, how are things going?

Alpha- They are doing well, we made more progress in investigating the cult and increased the influence of our organization.

The girl says with a slight redness in her cheeks, soon they separate and the elf hands Y/n a sandwich.

Y/n- Thanks, I needed that... There were two men following me and Cid, did you deal with them?

Alpha- Yes, when they split up I took care of the one following you and Beta must have handled the one following Shadow-sama.

Y/n- Great, that's good to hear, you said that you have increased the influence of the Shadow Garden?

Alpha- Yes we are not as big as the cult, but we are growing steadily.

Y/n- *After eating his burger* Thanks for the meal.

The boy throws the paper in the trash and manages to hit it masterfully, then falls into bed.

Alpha- You should at least change those clothes.

Y/n- You're right, just give me a second.

Alpha- Excuse me, do you know the situation you're in?

She approaches the bed where Y/n is lying and puts her hands on the bed that sways slightly.

Alpha- The way things are going, you'll be blamed for the crime.

Y/n- *Putting a hand to his head and closing his eyes* Yes I know, the lackluster son of a missing noble is a perfect scapegoat.... *sigh* We have to find her or things will get worse.

Alpha- We can't trust the Knightly Order.

She says approaching the boy's face.

Y/n- The Cult has infiltrated into them I imagine.

Alpha- Yes, without any doubt. It was the Cult that followed the princess, the royal family has a higher concentration of hero blood in their veins.

Y/n- What does it mean-

The boy opens his eyes and raises his head just a few centimeters from the blonde elf's face.

The two of them look at each other in silence, their faces blush and slowly approach, it seemed that an unknown force pulled them to each other, Alpha's heart was racing at that moment.

Alpha- *Thoughts* I just can't stop looking at him.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Why can't I stop?!

As their lips were about to touch...

Cid- *Outside the room* I've arrived...

Y/n- *Thoughts* CID!!!

The young blonde stops and moves a little away from the face of our protagonist, then she looks away blushing.

Cid- *Outside* I bought a candy, it will be at the door.

After these words, a door opened and closed, and Cid entered the room. Silence hung between the two founders of the Shadow Garden.

Alpha- I-I'm sorry Y/n-Sama, I don't know what came over me...

Y/n- R-Right, I apologize too, but back to what I was saying, does that mean Alexia is still alive?