Chapter 11 - I'm Still Standing

At Midgar Academy, inside a room, there were several stacks of books and an open flower-shaped artifact with a small red sphere in the center. There was also an open box of chocolate, a hand reaches in and takes a chocolate. That hand was Sherry's, as she touches the candy, her father's words come back into her head.

She blushes and slowly brings the candy to her mouth, as she tastes the sweetness, she closes her eyes and licks her fingers.

Sherry- So sweet...

Elsewhere a young woman was analyzing some papers, Iris Midgar stops her reading and sighs. She's been reading for hours and hours, and just as she was about to finish, more were coming in. Looking down at her desk she comes across a box with a bow on top.

The red haired young woman takes the box and opens it seeing several brown candies....

She takes the bar and breaks it into a small piece and eats it, enjoying every chew, she blushes slightly as she remembers something said by a crimson knight.

Glen- Oh, Iris-sama got a box of chocolate, I'm not very knowledgeable on this subject, but I've heard some students say that if a boy gives you a box of chocolate it's because it was love at first sight.

These words resonate through the head of the princess of Midgar, she had never stopped to think about her love life, unlike Alexia she was not involved in an arranged marriage, but what would her parents say? Y/n L/n is a low class noble-

Iris- *Shaking her head in denial* What are you thinking Iris... He only gave you chocolate to avoid an embarrassing situation... I should get back to going through those papers.

As she returned to her task, for some reason she felt as if her energy had completely recharged.

Timeskip

Another day was ending at Midgar Academy, Y/n was walking holding a paper, its contents referred to an upcoming fencing tournament.

Y/n- *Thoughts* This tournament, Hyoro and Jaga are paying me, enrolling me and Cid in this is a joke.... Though even with Cid saying he has no desire to participate, he went running off to prepare defeat strategies...

As he continues walking he notices someone following him, due to his characteristic presence, the L/n deduces it to be...

Y/n- Nu, is that you?

Nu- Yes, my Lord, it's me.

Looking at her, he sees that the girl was wearing the Academy uniform and her hairstyle was different from the first time he had seen her.