Chapter 7 - Facade Relationship (2)

The already known couple was on a train, Alexia and Y/n were standing next to each other, she was in a bad mood.

Alexia- Of all people... That man is so annoying. He thinks he's great, just because he has a little skill with a sword.

Y/n- Yes, I can see it in his eyes.

Alexia- Yes! You saw that fake smile on his face, didn't you?

Y/n- *sigh* Don't let him hit you, that's his goal after all.

Alexia- I know, but it's really hard not getting angry.

The princess of Midgar knows how to maintain her image in public, but when she was in a private place she spewed all the insults she could.

The train stops after a few minutes, Alexia gets up and approaches Y/n.

Y/n- Well where are we going now princess?

Alexia- *Grabbing his arm* How about some ice cream?

The two headed to a line to buy ice cream nearby, after the purchase was completed they sat on a ladder that was nearby.

Y/n- Isn't your face enough to take the front of the line?

Alexia- Of course it is, but the point is not the ice cream but to show the world that I am in a relationship.

Y/n- That makes sense, it's a good way to get the word out, has your sister heard?

Alexia- *Looks down* I don't know to be honest, she's been very busy, maybe she knew or maybe she didn't...

Y/n- *Thoughts* Better change the subject... *Speaks* So what's wrong with marrying Zenon-Sensei? With all due respect he seems like the man every girl wants.

Alexia- Everything is the problem, I hate everything about his existence.

Y/n- But he is handsome, he has money, status and fame. *Eating the ice cream* And like I said before, he's popular with the girls.

Alexia- That's all just the surface, it's easy to pretend to be perfect, that's what I do too.

Y/n- That's a good point.

Alexia-*Puts her ice cream in Y/n's mouth*I don't judge only by what's on the surface.

Y/n- So how do you judge someone?

Alexia- By their imperfections.

Y/n- *Tries Alexia's ice cream* That's a very harsh way of looking at people, it suits you.

Alexia- *Smiling and moving closer to Y/n's face* That's why I have nothing against you, a totally average guy, full of flaws and no real qualities.

Y/n- *Putting hand on heart* That was cruel coming from my "Girlfriend" who happens to need me to avoid an arranged engagement, but I'll take it as a compliment, since I try really hard to be average, but.... *offering Alexia's ice cream back* May I ask what Zenon-Sensei's faults are?

Alexia is a little surprised by the boy's attitude, but takes the ice cream back.

Alexia- He doesn't have any.

Y/n- I knew it, he's from a privileged selection.

Alexia- No. There is no such thing as a human being without flaws, if there were they would either be great liars or not right in the head.

Y/n- Hmmmm, thanks for that totally tendentious, but sincere response.

Alexia- You're welcome, my flawed fluffy puppy...

Y/n- I already said I'm not a puppy!

Alexia- Behave yourself puppy or you won't get your reward... 

The girl says taking a coin out of her pocket.