Chapter 4 - We are Shadow Garden

Y/n Pov

*Thoughts*

- Well, by divine will I was saved by Clarie Kagenou daughter of Baron Kagenou an aristocrat who lives in the countryside, since then I live in the castle, I am well taken care of by the servants and by rumor I will not be adopted as the son of the Kagenou couple....

Mr. Kagenou- We can't officially put his name in the family...

Clarie- Why?

Mr. Kagenou- Politics is complicated daughter... But he can join the family as a butler to you and your future brother or sister for up to 15 years old...

Clarie- Then we'll be friends.

- *Thoughts* Ok, fair enough, you saved my life I will help you for now... That bastard will pay me back...

Time Skip - One Month

No One Pov

Mr. Kagenou- A little brother, Clarie will be very happy!

The father said as he saw his son in his wife's arms, Y/n was on the lap of one of the house maids...

Y/n- *Thoughts* So this will be my companion until I am 15... Is it just me or is he not crying?

Mrs. Kagenou- But something is wrong, he is not crying at all...

BUAAAAAAAAAAA!!! BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Y/n- *Thoughts* I've definitely seen that scene! Is he a reincarnate too?

At this moment Clarie enters the room with a smile on her face, the Baron's son seemed to be looking around analyzing something.

Clarie- May I hold him?

The girl says excitedly, her mother hands over the newborn, she looks at him with a smile.

Y/n- *Thought* He seems to have noticed the magic in the air...

The babies eyes meet and as if they have known each other for a long time, they feel nostalgic...

Y/n- *Thoughts* It can't be!

Cid- *Thoughts* It's another reincarnate!

Clarie notices the babies staring at each other, innocently she thinks Y/n is jealous of the attention given to the other baby.

Clarie- Don't worry Y/n, you are still my best friend.

She says smiling, Atsushi smiles playfully.

Time Skip - Years later

Years passed, Y/n and Cid discovered that they were both reincarnated and that Cid was Minoru, they both developed their magical, physical and technical powers, they had power.

The Kagenou family for generations created Dark Knights, fencers who used magic to enhance physical abilities, so everyone has great hope for the Kagenou heir... Clarie Kagenou.

She and Cid trained several times, currently they were at the training camp, there was a stone in front of house one, Mr. Kagenou with other students were watching, Y/n was next to the students wearing a butler robe.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Interesting, Cid could evaporate that stone... but we have to maintain the image of "mob" characters...

Atsushi's friend advances his sword against the stone, which is pierced and stuck, the stone is still whole. Clarie advances her sword and with impressive strength and speed, the stone is broken into several pieces.