Chapter 2 - Promises

The followers went into guard and looked at the invader who was staring at them.

Blondie- Damn who the hell are you!

???- Me?... I'm the person who deals with trash like you, I'm a Radical Janitor.

Blondie-... Radical Janitor?

The golden-haired criminal pulls out a firearm.

Blondie- You are dead!!!

The Janitor threw a shard of glass he picked up from the broken window into the bastard's hand, causing him to drop his gun.

Radical Janitor - You're weak.

The masked man advances towards the blond and punches him in the face, then attacks him with a volley...

He crashes into a metal bar and is knocked unconscious.

Impressive, you are quite capable, *dropping his firearm on the ground*, since I was kicked out of the army I am so bored, kidnapping little girls with amateurs... so how about we fight?

The masked man lets out a slight laugh and answers the ex-soldier.

Radical Janitor- I'm sorry to say I have no interest, but he does...

Pointing to a dark corner, another masked man appears.

Ex-Soldier: And who is your friend?

Elegant Bandit Killer: I am a Elegant bandit killer and I have always wanted to test my skills against a military man.

The two advance against each other and the military man pulls out a knife and tries to hit the masked man in green.

Radical Janitor- *Thinking and turning towards Akane* He can handle it, I'll free Nishino-san.

The young woman sees one of the masked men coming towards her and gets scared, turning away, inevitably he catches up to her and reaches out his hand towards the woman who closes her eyes and waits for the worst.