Chapter 9 - I am...

The two men looked at that masked man, both have heard of him, one of the ones responsible for several attacks on the cult.

Zenon- Oh, now I get it, you're one of the mongrels attacking the cult.

Alexia- Spectre?

Zenon- Looks like you got a swelled head after destroying some of our smaller installations. But none of the leading members of the Cult were anywhere near any of those bases. You are nothing but a bunch of cowards chasing our weaker minions.

Spectre- Who or wherever we hunt doesn't change the result.

Jack- Too bad for you, it won't be the same. Two members of the Cult's nucleus are right in front of you. Today the one who will suffer and die will be you by our hands, I am Jack Smith, the future assistant to the twelfth seat of the table.

Zenon- I am Zenon Griffey, the future twelfth seat of the table. We will take your life in the service of the Knights of the Table!".

The blond man says advancing his sword against the masked man's face, the sound of swords clashing is heard and a huge cloud of dust rises temporarily blocking Alexia's vision.

When the vision clears everyone is surprised the man called the Spectre had disappeared and appeared behind Jack in front of Alexia. The blue haired man jumps away and stands next to Zenon.

Spectre- With all due respect, but your skill level is no different than the "weak minions".

Zenon- You can't dodge forever!

The man says advancing against his enemy who protects himself with his sword, they continue to exchange blows...

Zenon quickly moved away from his opponent, then Jack takes his place and begins to deliver blows with the sword that are defended by Spectre. Then he pushes Jack's sword backwards making him retreat.

Zenon- I confess, I underestimated you a little, I can see how you destroyed so many of our bases, even if they were small.

A red aura comes out of both cultists and an arrogant smile takes their faces.

Zenon- Now let us show you!

Jack- See how insignificant you are before a future Knight of the Table!

Alexia nearby gets up from the ground and looks at the scene.

Alexia- So much magical energy...

Jack- Hahahahahahah!!!

He leaps towards the member of the Shadow Garden, who dodges his attacks....