Chapter 6 - Confession... accepted?

A train was seen heading towards the capital of the Midgar kingdom, in one of its wagons were two well-known boys.

Cid was looking at the window with his head resting on his hand, Y/n was sitting next to him with crossed arms and closed eyes.

Flashback

Alpha- The Cult of Diablos is an organization that works on a global scale, we have to fight them, so we will have to separate.

The Seven Shadows looked at their masters, Y/n let out a slight laugh.

Y/n- I see, after all that is the purpose of the Shadow Garden... I will miss you.

The blonde elf smiled at the boy's words.

Y/n- But I have a request before you go...

The seven girls looked at him ready to fulfill his request.

Y/n- You must not die until we see each other again... We are the Shadow Garden after all, we will not be defeated.

The girls smiled and went on their way, the two boys looked at the young women walking away.

Cid- Do you think we'll see these girls again?

Y/n- I have a feeling we will.

End of Flashback

Y/n- You know, now that we are going to the city maybe we can find someone in the protagonist position.

The boy says keeping his position and his eyes.

Cid- Yeah, but, we still have to stay out of attention....

Cid replies without taking his eyes off the window.

Y/n- Well at the academy it might be a bit difficult since you are Clarie's brother.... Surely she must have stood out with her skills... They can expect the same from you.

Kagenou sighs and looks at two children who were playing inside the wagon.

Cid- Don't worry... How did you earn the right to go to Midgar Academy anyway?

Y/n- Well...

Flashback

Y/n was on his way to Mr. Kagenou's office, he was a year away from being the butler of the two younger Kagenou.

Y/n- *Knocking on the door* Sir, I'm here....

Mr. Kagenou- You can come in...

The boy opens the door and enters the office, seeing Lord Kagenou standing watching his son train through the window.

Y/n- You called me, how can I help?

The bald man turned to Y/n with a more serious face.

Mr. Kagenou- Y/n you have only one year left to be our butler.... You've been a great addition to this house, you've taken care of Clarie and Cid, helped them develop and evolve and you've also been very loyal.

Y/n- That was the least I could do for saving me when I was in the basket floating in the river.

Mr. Kagenou smiled and approached Y/n, placing his hand on the young man's shoulder.

Mr. Kagenou- You know, I consider you almost like a son, so I want you to evolve and grow....

Y/n smiled as he listened, he appreciated the older man's words.