First day back

Felix woke up that morning, like he usually did
Not really excited, not really nervous... just ready to finish the year. He woke up 2 hours earlier because he really wanted to look good, he was done with the usual not giving effort or not caring. He watched a couple tutorials on how to style hair, which he thinks he did correctly ? He switched out his glasses for contacts which took him 20 minutes to do and he really took everything out from his closet to find an outfit. It was 6:50 and school started at 7:30, he didn't live far from school so time to him shouldn't matter but Felix being Felix still arrived at 7:00 on the dot. He was such a goodie goodie, well at least that's what his friends say.

He decided to walk to school instead of getting picked up because he wanted to pep talk himself  before he entered the doors of the high school.
"Okay .. confidence, Hi my name is Felix what is your name ?" He acted out by himself.
"No wait ... My name is Felix and yours ?" He did this a couple more times when he realized he was just overthinking the whole thing. It should not take that much effort to introduce yourself but for Felix it did.

Felix finally got into the doors of the school, the overwhelming emotions hitting him like a bus.
He could see everyone running up to their friends, some already wanting to skip class, some leaning against their lockers trying not to fall asleep. The brunette made his way through the crowd and finally saw his friends by their lockers.
"Tell me again why we chose lockers so close to the bathroom" Han exclaimed.
"Well it's called strategy, we come from class and if we have to use the restroom we go and then we go back to our class. That way we don't have to walk all around campus" Suengmin replied.
Han looking at him like he was insane "only you would think of such a thing" he hissed.

Felix walked up finding his friends already playfully bickering, "Hi guys" he said excitedly, as if he didn't just see them yesterday. The three boys finally looking up to acknowledge the boy, "woah Lix, you look ... Good" exclaimed Innie as he was taken back by the boys sudden change in appearance.
Felix was always attractive, he just didn't realize it.
"Thanks" he said smiling as he began to put his stuff in his locker.

Because the 4 boys got there so early, they had lots of time to just hang out and talk. The boys were by their lockers looking over their schedules "Dam I got Mr. Kim again" Han groaned, Innie chuckled "Mr.Kim is cool what's the problem ?"
Han just folded up the paper, "he always gives us loads of homework, even on the first day" he exclaimed. Seungmin was looking over his schedule and writing something down, while Felix was watching them do their own thing.

Felix was just smiling at his friends when he noticed something .. I mean someone who made his heart completely stop, his blood rush to all parts of his body, and his breath hitch. It was him.

Hwang Hyunjin.

This is the man he has crushed on since 9th grade and he might not be able to pin point when he realized he was gay but he knows for a fact, when he first saw Hyunjin those feelings arose in him immediately. Felix didn't realize how long he was staring at the man until his friends snapped him out of it. "Lixie we're gonna go to the vending machine, want to come ?" innie asked and Felix just shook his head "I have to put the combination for my locker" he replied, he didn't lie he did actually have to do that but his main reason for staying was because the man he's wanted for so long was walking down the hallway towards him. Felix looked at the man who was absolutely beautiful, his long brown hair shaping his bold features, the cute dimple on his cheek all accompanied by a set of soft plump lips.
He has style ... he has charisma and popularity, he has a .... GIRLFRIEND !?!?

Felix saw the girl run up to him and hug him only to be spun and kissed by the man. Felix felt his heart drop to the floor, he knows Hyunjin was a flirt and he had girls lined up, but in all those years he's known him he's never seen him with anyone exclusively. So if Hyunjin is doing all this, it only means one thing ... he's taken and it's serious.

"Lixie, they added a new vending machine and guess what it has !" Han exclaimed as he pulled out a small carton of banana milk for the brunette, Felix glanced at the banana milk but in this moment he couldn't be excited about anything. Han noticed his face and followed his eyes to where he was looking, only to see exactly what the brunette saw. Hyunjin was with the girl holding and hugging her, kissing her cheek.
"Oh Lix.. I'm so sorry"
Felix can hear his friend but his body couldn't reply, it's almost like the air was taken out of him.

*BELL RING*

Felix and his friends bid farewell to each other as they all went to their assigned classes, this is the first time in four years that the boys didn't have at least one class together. Felix got to his first class and per usual he was pretty early, he found his way to the back of the class where he always liked to sit, he hated drawing attention so sitting in the back was the best bet for someone shy like him.

His desk was connected to another which meant he was bound to having a desk mate, who it was he couldn't believe it.