Spin the bottle

At The Party

The two boys pulled up to the party and with a few words of encouragement Felix was able to walk to the front door, "ok lix remember ! Confidence ! And make friends ! Dance and just let loose" Wooyoung encouraged. Felix and Wooyoung walked into the party that was in full motion, people dancing and drinks being poured, couples kissing in the hallways.
Felix was pretty overwhelmed by it all but he had to stick it out, he said he wouldn't back out.
He decided the best thing to do was to get himself a drink, he followed a group to the kitchen where all the bottles were with shot glasses.
He looked at each one figuring out which one would be good to drink, "hmm I'll try this one" he said as he grabbed a bottle that looked good simply because it was colored in a pretty bottle.
He smelled it, which left his face sour
"First time drinking ?" A guy said next to him, Felix nodded "well I wouldn't suggest that one, unless you want to forget where you are" he said.
Felix quickly put the bottle back, "now this one, is for making bad decisions" he pointed at another one.
"Which is the one for loosening up ?" Felix screamed over the loud music "that would be this one, take one shot of it and you'll be chill the whole night" he said. He poured him and Felix a shot and offered him a cheer "to you and your first shot" he smiled.
The two took the shot, to the man it went down smoothly but to Felix he wanted to gag so bad.
"Hah.. it's alright, it's only a temporary taste"
Felix smiled "what's your name ?" Felix asked,
"My name is Beomgyu ! What's yours !"
Felix smiled as he went to shake his hand "it's Felix ! Nice to meet you" the two stayed talking for a second before they decided to leave the kitchen and hang out elsewhere, "so first party ? Ever !?" Beomgyu asked surprised as the two watched people make fools of themselves as they danced terribly.
Felix nodded his head "yup ! First party ever !" He said as he cheered Beomgyu again with their beers.
Felix and him cracked jokes and talked about other things and that's when Felix saw Hyunjin, there he was .. he looked so good, he looked good in school too but it's clear he put way more effort into his outfit for tonight. Felix watched as the man walked in with his usual group of friends and of course his girlfriend who linked arms with him.

Beomgyu grabbed his friends attention "hey you want to play spin the bottle ?" He asked, not giving the blonde a choice as he dragged him into the living room where a game was about to start. Felix hesitantly sat down next to Beomgyu, he might be clueless about lots of things but he knew the concept of spin the bottle very well.
"Ok everyone it's going to be truth or dare and if you can't do it then .. SHOT" the girl said as she held up a bottle, Felix wanted to quit but how could he when the bottle already starting spinning.

Felix was enjoying himself, laughing at the crazy truths some people had and the wildest dares some people were forced to do, while he was watching everyone, someone was watching him.
"Hyunjin, what's wrong with you bro you're not feeling the party ?" Changbin asked.
The boy shook his head "no I'm good, I'm just thinking .." he replied as he was sipping on his drink.
Truth is there was something on his mind and it was the most random thought "why is Felix here ?"
I mean he didn't care he was here, he was just surprised.. in all the years he's been going to parties he's never seen the boy once at one of them.
yet here he was and he was blonde ?

Hyunjin stood there for a second as he watched his friends drink and talk, he had no clue where his girlfriend was but he really didn't care. He saw as the bottle would pass the blonde and a wave of relief would come over him when it did. "Jin try this ! It's good !" Chan said, handing him a drink. The boy didn't question what it was and just took a huge swig of it, his friends laughing as they just tricked him into taking a sip of a mixed drink. "Hey I'm going to be right back alright" he said to his friends as he headed towards the group that was playing.

Felix watched as someone was dared to take a shot off someone's body, "hey can I join ?" The group turned to see Hyunjin standing there. They immediately said yes, because who could turn down the popular boy ? Hyunjin sat right across from Felix, staring at the boy as he adjusted himself.
"Ok so Hyunjin, you want to spin the bottle ?" the girl said, to which the boy nodded "Sure" he said as he spinned it, Felix was scared, he hopes it doesn't land on him, he hopes he doesn't ask him something embarrassing or make him do anything too wild.
The Bottle landed right on Beomgyu, "thank God" Felix thought to himself. He watched as the boy was dared to get a random girls number, he laughed even harder when he was rejected.

"Ok Beomgyu spin the bottle !" The girl said, Beomgyu spinning the bottle which surprisingly landed on Felix, He finally was picked.. "ok Felix, truth or dare !" He smiled waiting for the blondes answer. "Um I'll do .. um .. Truth" he said confidently. "Ok is there someone in this circle you'd want to kiss" he smirked, the blonde immediately getting shy .. he stayed silent for a second, "he needs to take a shot" someone shouted, Felix didn't want to drink anymore so he chose to just say it "yes" he said shyly, the whole circle gasping. Hyunjin wasn't phased one bit as he stared the boy down.
"Ok Felix .. your turn" she said, Felix spun the bottle and watched as it landed ... on ...

Hyunjin !!!!