Union

"We have come for my son" the man said, his wife stood beside him numb, Sana knew these were the parents of the blonde and therefore acted as if she didn't know "I'm sorry sir you must be mistak- "we know he is here" the man snapped back.
"We are not leaving without him, either you bring us our son or we call the cops" he snarled.
Felix heard the familiar voice and fear shot through his veins as he straightened up, "it can't be" he thought to himself "after all this time"
His body led him to the door "F-Felix" his mother let out as she saw the blonde, "what happened to your hair ?" she asked, Felix stared at her with a blank expression. "Mother - what,what are you doing here ?"

His father didn't let his wife answer the question, "get your stuff, we are leaving" he intervened.
Felix's heart could crumble at those words, "father - why ?" He gasped, tears fighting to escape from his eyes. "We have found a camp, a place that can cure your sinful thoughts" he gritted, Sana who was quiet up until now began to speak.
"Sweetheart you do not have to go if you do not want to" she whispered to him "Mrs. Hwang it is in your best interest that you stay out of our family matters" his wife interjected. "How long do you think they'll take care of you Felix ? You are not their blood, there's no guarantee that their son will love you for the rest of his life -" his father added.
His mother nodded "you must do right by your parents, we know what's best for you"
Sana went over to the boy as she grabbed his hands into hers "honey, look at me .. you do NOT have to go with them, I might not know what will happen in the future but one thing is guaranteed- I will love you as my child regardless" she whispered with tears in her eyes.
Felix's tears began to stream down his face, he didn't want to leave, he couldn't... not when he was finally living the life he always dreamed of with the man he's always dreamed of.
His thoughts were quickly disrupted when he heard a car pull up, Seokjin and Hyunjin were home.

Hyunjin pulled up with his father and saw the pair standing in the doorway, he and his father quickly ran up.. confusion set in for the both as they saw both their loves crying. "Excuse me who are you ?" Seokjin asked sternly, Felix's father smug sarcastically introduced himself. "I guess Felix has yet to mention his parents ?"
Seokjin upon looking at his wife knew exactly what was happening "I'm sorry to say but WE are the boys parents" he replied.
Felix's parents grew irritated at the sarcasm "we've come to take our son home, we have found a place to treat his illness" he replied.
Hyunjin grew enraged "illness ? Don't you fucking -"
he snapped, being stopped by his mother from walking up to the man and punching him.
Seokjin grew angry as well at the words, remembering this was the same term his parents used for his brother. "Mr.Lee, Felix is not going anywhere with you if he doesn't want to"
The man grew infuriated "yes he is and there is nothing you can say or do to prevent a parent from taking their child, you as a parent should know" Before the man could enter the home, Seokjin stopped them "a parent ? You have the nerve to call yourself parents ? A parent doesn't control their child like a puppet, a parent doesn't throw their child out because they're gay and a real parent would accept their child and love him regardless" he yelled.
Felix, Sana and Hyunjin jolted at the man's voice being raised, a voice they've never heard before.
"My wife and I have taken Felix in and have taken care of him for months and you are not coming into MY home to take him after months of no contact" he added, the fathers were nose to nose at this point.
"You have no right to speak to me this way" the man snarled, Seokjin chuckled "then I suggest you leave, because next thing I do will not involve talking"
"Is that a threat ?" Mr. Lee replied, Mr. Hwang shook his head "it's not a threat it's a promise, now GET OUT and leave my sons alone" he stated.
Hyunjin held on to Felix with all his might, almost as if one sudden move the blonde would be taken from him. Sana called to her husband "Honey .."

Felix's mom stood by with sorrowful eyes, taking a glimpse at her son and then to her husband "We will go" she stated, Felix's father however wasn't willing to stand down "I will inform the local authorities that you kidnapped him and you will all go to jail and I will take him from you" he stated, Hyunjin who held back this whole time finally spoke up letting Felix go abruptly as he walked to the man "no you won't - because I am marrying your son and there's nothing you can do once he is my husband"
a laugh was let out from the man "as if I would allow that" "he doesn't need to ask you" Sana replied, "they're both 18" she said proudly.

The two parents stood there in shock, "now do I need to kick you of out my house or can you both find your way out" Seokjin smirked.