Girl scout.

Hyunjin swallowed a large lump, he finished reading and he didn't hear a sound from the blonde, he folded up the paper once again too afraid to look up and find the cause of the boys silence.
He kept his head down, that was until he felt the force of a body collide with his.. his head shooting up to see the blondes arms wrapped around his waist.
It was silent, not the kind of silence you get after an awkward conversation or the silence you receive when someone's upset. This was the silence when no one words could possibly describe, nothing needed to be said because the two already knew.

Hyunjin held the boy tighter, like he's never hugged a soul in his life.. caressing his hair *sniff sniff*
Hyunjin pulled out of the hug immediately, "My love why are you crying ?" He asked in a concerned tone.
Felix's eyes were filled to the brim with tears "b-because I n-never heard s-s-something so beautiful" he sobbed. Hyunjin couldn't hold in the chuckle "aww it's okay ! Don't cry" he smiled, wiping the boys tears that continued running down his face.
"I c-can't" Hyunjin had a bright idea, he didn't hesitate like he always does for once he just did what his heart told him to do, the boy leaned in slowly time slowing down as he got closer and closer to the boys lips. Felix looked up with his tear filled eyes and as it were second nature to them, they smashed their lips against one another.. the kiss was passionate, both tongues swirling around as they deepened their kiss more and more.

This kiss could lead to something else, well at least that's what Felix wanted. They haven't "done it" since that first time months ago and the blonde couldn't help but wonder why exactly that was ?
Of course relationships aren't all about sex but the natural feeling of being lusted and wanted was also very apparent. Maybe Hyunjin didn't want to hurt the younger or maybe he didn't want the blonde to think it was all about sex or ... "worse what if he's not attracted me?" Felix thought to himself.
Hyunjin pulled out of the kiss, a huge smile on his face.. "Felix will you be my boyfriend ?" The blondes head went blank for a second as he slowly processed each word that came out of the boys mouth, Hyunjin watched as the words clicked in the blondes head and when the blonde head shot up nodding eagerly "yes ! Hyunnie ! I would love to be your boyfriend" the blonde smiled, cringing at how excited he said it.
The two had school in the morning and they needed to drive back tonight, which was a bummer but now they'll be returning as a couple ! which was everything the blonde ever wanted.

At School 🏫

"Lix did you get your outfit for prom ?" Seungmin asked, Felix who was highlighting something in his notebook shot his head up and shook his head. "No.. not yet but I'm looking" he exclaimed.
The group were in the library going over their notes for next weeks exam and can you believe the school placed their exam date the day of prom ?
As if the day wouldn't already be chaotic, they added a stress filled test that determined your placement after graduation. "Hannie, can you pass me the red pen" Innie asked, him and Chan were dating now as well and contrary to what most believe of the couple, they really were perfect for each other.
Seungmin who was still single but wasn't complaining because according to him he was "too busy" for a relationship at the moment. It wasn't all bad because like he wrote on his paper he actually got into the last nominees for prom king, one final voting would take place day before prom and the winner will be crowned on the night of.
"Hannie we're you and Minho still going to rent the limo ?" Innie asked, Han who snuck in a granola bar that he stuffed in his mouth signaled "yes"
"Yeah so we need a head count of whose coming with us, Innie and chan, Me and Minho, - Felix are you and Hyunjin coming ?" He questioned.
Felix nodded, "yeah what time ?"
"6:15 and Seungmin you and..... ?"
Seungmin looked up "me, myself and I" he chuckled as if his answer was supposed to be an obvious one, which it should have been but to his friends they were skeptical about his decision to go to prom alone.
"You know you can still ask somebody ?" Felix exclaimed, earning an eye roll from the boy "yeah and lose my dignity ? The prom king asking someone to be HIS date is embarrassing"
"But being the prom king with no date is even more embarrassing" Han replied, earning a hit in the chest from Innie. Seungmin just shrugged his shoulders, he knew he wasn't wrong for going to prom alone and it wasn't exactly the end of the world.
Felix's thoughts were far beyond their conversation when it hit him just to ask "Innie, Hannie ... how many times do you and your boyfriends have sex ..?"
He asked with intrigue, Han like always bluntly answered "everyday if we can" where Innie was more timid "whenever we feel like it... to be honest"
Felix was taken by both answers, is it normal to do ir every single day or is it okay to do it once in a while.
"Why are you asking ? Issues in the bedroom ?" Han giggled, earning another hit from Innie.
Felix hated to admit this to his friends but they are the only ones he can confide in "I mean .. we haven't done it in months and I was just was wondering if it was normal .." he sighed, Innie nodded in understanding "Lix.. you don't have to be raging sex freaks to prove you love each other, maybe he values sex with you more so he tries to do it less"
"What sense does that even make ?" Han replied.
"Sex is essential for a relationship, it strengthens the bond and - "but it's not a necessity, you can easily show affection and strengthen the bond without it" Seungmin intervened.
All these different responses were confusing for the blonde who stared at his friends blankly.
"Lix look if you want MORE sex, you need to be MORE appealing ! Show him that you want him !"
Seungmin side eyed Hannie's response "yes Han let's encourage our friend to be desperate in order to have sex with his boyfriend" he said sarcastically.
Han stared him down "that's not what I meant but obviously him being a goody goody isn't making that man swift him off his feet to the nearest bedroom"
The two bickered for a few minutes longer till Innie intervened and told them to knock it off.
Felix doesn't know why he even brought it up, but there was one person he could ask that seemed like they knew more about sex then anyone.

"Wooyoung" Felix called, running up to the boy who was of course behind the bleachers, surprisingly with no one this time. "Hi Lixie" he waved, Felix wanted to ask him why he was alone back here but the cigarette in his hand was a big giveaway.
"So .. personal question .. but how often do you and San have sex ? Like everyday ? Or -"
Wooyoung laughed as he ashed the cigarette in his hand, "Lix .. I'll tell you right now, there's no "perfect" amount to have sex, first it depends on the couple, second depends on the mood and third it depends on the time" he exclaimed.
"So .. ?" Felix asked in a confused tone.

"Is hyunjin not sleeping with you enough for your liking ?" He asked, getting straight to the point, Felix who usually wasn't super open with his sex life nodded shyly.
"Felix here's the thing, in Hyunjin's eyes he looks at you as... we're going to call you a "girl scout"
Now a Girl Scout is someone who's very innocent and pure and .. naive"
"Now Hyunjin sees you as that and maybe he feels he shouldn't destroy that innocence with his experience" he added, Felix desperately tried to understand that in his head but Wooyoung could see the boy was still lost. "Ok look, you are innocent in Hyunjin's eyes and because of that, he believes you don't crave sex like most people would, now the problem is... he doesn't realize how badly you want him sexually and because he's clueless ..
YOU have to make it known that you are ready to do it more often and maybe even rougher"
he said firmly to which Felix nodded in understanding.

"So basically make your demands known" Wooyoung encouraged, Felix was hesitant to walk away "well how do I do that ?"
Te smirk on Wooyoung's face became bigger as he had a bright idea.