Heal.

It's getting closer and closer to finals and ultimately winter break, the students excited that vacation was coming soon and no talk of homework or tests will be discussed for the next three weeks. Felix was in his writing class right now, he only had a week left to turn in his poem, his teacher mentioned that if the poems were good they can be published in the school newspaper and in a book he was writing, Poetry of the Youth is what he wanted to call it.
This got Felix even more excited ! To get your poem published would be absolutely amazing and this is why Felix took longer to write it, he needed it to be perfect. Everything in his life right now was going right, the weighted feeling he had carried with him for so long was no longer there, he hasn't spoken to Hyunjin since that day and in math they wouldn't even look at each other, which was sad but he knew this would happen, maybe that's why he held off from saying it for so long. It's a tragic ending to a once beautiful feeling but that's how it works out sometimes.

The damage was done and there was no turning back, there wasn't what ifs or stupid wishes on a piece of paper to put in a jar. It was reality.. which is something the blonde needed, love wasn't always like the books he read or the movies he watched. Sometimes it was heartbreaking and unreal, it was an unpredictable game all at the hands of Fate
sometimes you meet the one and they do you wrong or you find the right person at the wrong time, or in Felix's case.
You fall in love with someone you can't have.

Felix was looking over his "thoughts on love" assignment changing last minute details, as he was going to turn it into today. He read the book Wuthering Heights completely again and forgot how much he loved it, he knew there was a reason it made such an impact on him back then and it's because it shows the great part of love, even if there was tragedy, it was a prime example of Fate itself.
Two people being in love and never able to be with each other, yes they both moved on by chance but their hearts had always belonged to one another.

"You said I killed you - Haunt me, then !
Be with me always - Take any Form - Drive me mad ! Only do not leave me in this Abyss, where I can not find you"
                                         Wuthering Heights 1847

Felix melted at that quote each time, it broke his heart that the two main characters didn't get to love each other the way they wanted to, both forcing themselves to move on with other people but still yearning for the other, they didn't get their happily ever after and fate was not on there side. He can finally say he understands exactly what that feels like, "Felix" he heard a voice say. He turned to the said boy "sorry to bother you but I just wanted to let you know there's a bonfire tonight, if you want to come " he said with a smile. This is the first time in a couple weeks Felix has been out and he was excited to say the least, he realized life didn't revolve around the boy and he shouldn't mope around and stop living life because of him, so with a simple nod he agreed, hoping that this would help him.

Felix was at lunch now and life went back to exactly how it started in the beginning of the year, here he is at the lunch table, not getting any attention or having anxiety of seeing his crush. Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen but the blonde wasn't looking for him anyways, he sat down and ate his lunch quietly, waiting for his next class to start.

Math.

Because testing was coming up all the classes were switched around to accommodate the students so instead of his math class being held in the morning it was now in the afternoon, he doesn't know how exactly this helped in any way but the school must've believed it did. Ever since he got his seat changed, it's been somewhat easier for him to pretend like nothing happened.

Meanwhile

Hyunjin was in the bathroom smoking, mentally preparing himself to be in the same room with the blonde which up until now was not hard to do.
Since Felix confessed to him, he felt he's been losing it. his mind in an going battle with his heart, he needed someone to talk to, someone who knows the blonde more then anyone.
"Hey Hyunjin you wanted to see me ?" Han asked as he made his way into the bathroom, Hyunjin put out his cigarette as the boy entered "Thanks for meeting me .. look I need to ask you something" he said, Han nodded "yeah .. what's going on ?" He replied.

Hyunjin took a deep breath as he pushed his hair back "how long has Felix liked me for ?"
Han tried to play dumb like he didn't know what the man was talking about "Um I don't know"
Hyunjin rolled his eyes "cut the shit Han, I already know he likes me .. I just want to know how long he has" he exclaimed with a stern tone. Han took a deep breath, not knowing if what he said next would make the situation better or worse "he's liked you since 9th grade .." he let out. Hyunjin's face dropping completely, at this moment no one knows why it mattered but it must have meant something.
Han could sense the tension growing "look I don't know what happened between you two .. it wasn't supposed to be like this .. all he wanted to do was lose his virginity to you and next thing you know you're both fighting and the friend group is ruined and here I am stuck in the middle trying to mend it I mean how am I suppo-" he scrambled his words trying to explain "wait wait go back .. what did you say ?" Hyunjin asked as one certain sentence of that whole thing stuck out to him.
Han realized what he just let out and quickly covered his mouth, "what did you say ?" Han shook his head frantically. "Han !" Hyunjin exclaimed, his tone scaring the boy into finally admitting it.
"Ok.. don't laugh .. but every year before school starts our friend group makes "a wish"
It's basically something we wish to happen and we write it down on a note and stick it in a jar and at the end of the year we pull it out to see if it came true.
Hyunjin normally would laugh at this but it wasn't the time to do that "ok so what does that have to do with anything ?" He asked curiously.
Han began to pace "look if I tell you, Felix is going to kill me" he said as he face palmed himself.
Hyunjin gave him a stare that could scare the crap out of the devil himself as he waited for an answer, "You have to understand Felix has liked you ever since 9th grade ... and well he knew you'd never actually be with him, because of you know you being straight and then you having a girlfriend and then us being outcasts so he's never wished for it before but this year was .. different, he made a wish that he'd lose his virginity to you and ONLY you."

"What's so important about this virginity thing ? Why is he so dead set on losing it ?" He asked.

Han just sighed "He just wanted to be able to say he did, I don't know I guess to have one crazy story he can look back on ... but bro you have to understand his parents are really religious, like unhealthy religious. they never let him do anything or date or go out so that's why he's never had his first kiss or why you've never seen him at parties"
Hyunjin sat back as he took in all this information.
"If I'm being honest .. you were the one who made him realize he was gay, he's never had THAT feeling of a crush until he laid eyes on you and he cried to us for a week because he thought what he felt was wrong." Han exclaimed.

Hyunjin immediately shot up from his position on leaning on the sink, "I'll do it" he said, Han looked at him crazy "wait what ?" He asked.
Hyunjin huffed "if that's what he wants from me, then I'll do it .. if that's what will make this all go away and make us friends again then .." he sighed, Han wanted to ask but he was somewhat scared to
"Hyunjin can I ask you something ?" He said hesitantly, as he walked up to the boy.
"Why do you act like this with him ?" He asked earning a scoff from the boy. "Like what ?"
Han looked at him "like he means something to you .. and before you say it's because you're "friends" I would do a lot of things for my friends too but I don't look at my friends the way you look at him.." he exclaimed as he saw the boy turn to lean his head against the wall. "I can't tell you that .. because I don't even know, I tried to come up with an answer and nothing pops up... since the day I met him, I just couldn't help but want to protect him, he's like an innocent angel that I have to shield from anything that would hurt him .." he sighed.

Han completely understood what he meant as he feels the same way, Felix is too good for this world sometimes and they both knew that but Han also believes it's something more then that.