Did you mean it ?

After Felix's parents left, it was silent in the Hwang family residence. Sana and Seokjin stood there with no expression on their face, anger consumed them and their hearts hurt for the sweet boy.
Felix's silent sniffles filled the entry way of the home, echoing off the walls.. as Hyunjin held him close.
"Shhh lix .. don't cry anymore .. they're gone now"
he said as he rubbed the blondes back.
Sana stayed near him before she approached her husband "I - I shouldn't have opened the door"she sighed, Seokjin held her hand "it's not your fault my love, you didn't know"
Felix pulled his head out of Hyunjin's chest, as he turned to Sana and Seokjin, immediately running into their arms and apologizing to them.
"Mr and Mrs.Hwang ... I am so sorry about my parents - I didn't - I didn't know-"
"You never need to thank us Felix.. we love you like our own son and we would never let anything happen to you" Sana smiled, comforting the boy.
Seokjin watched his son from the side and slowly made his way to him "Hyunnie, I just wanted to say I'm proud of you" he relayed, the young boy was confused "proud of me ? Why ?"
Seokjin smiled "for being you, I know it's scary but you did it ... and you helped someone else live in their truth" Hyunjin smiled to that comment  "Thanks dad and about the comment I made - I wish it didn't come out in that way but i was thinking maybe I can have your ..." Hyunjin hesitated before his dad chuckled "my blessing to marry him ?" He asked.
Hyunjin nodded nervously "if that's alright with you and mom, I bought rings and after graduation I wanted to propose"
Seokjin was overjoyed "of course, and Im not just saying this because he's just like me but I think Felix is perfect for you"
"Your mother is going to be so happy"

After that day Felix's parents stopped trying, no one in town had seen them and there was rumors that they had moved away and as much as it hurt Felix to know this,he felt .. relieved.
He found a home with the Hwangs, after the incident the family became closer then ever. Sana was obsessed with the idea of marriage, even though it took everything in her not to tell the blonde.
Seokjin and Felix spent free time together watching old classical movies, reading books and of course poetry. Hyunjin and Felix became a unit, the both of them not only being boyfriends but becoming best friends, their late night drives just to talk to laying in bed holding one another.. it's everything they ever wanted.

It was three days before prom, the school was bustling to organize last minute details, the students trying their hardest to focus on their exams even with the hectic schedule with prom.
"I think I failed but you know what, it's senior year and I'm ready for it to be over" Hannie exhaled, "you're right.. it's only your college entrance exam" Seungmin sarcastically replied.
Han rolled his eyes, Felix walked up to the table sulking "what happened to you ?" Innie asked, Felix at first didn't say anything but it wasn't long before he did "I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing seems to be working" he groaned, throwing his head back. The three friends looked at one another in confusion "what -?"
"The flirting and the teasing, none of it is working and I even bent down in front of him and you know what he did ?" Felix asked waiting for an answer.
"He walked into me said "excuse me" and offered to tie my shoe !"
The friends stared blankly before they bursted into laughter, "It's NOT FUNNY!" Felix whined.
"It's not funny Lix, but - haha it kind of is" Innie laughed, the blonde rolled his eyes "you can laugh all you want but once your boyfriends stop touching you I'm going to laugh too !" Felix said with an attitude.

Prom Night 💞

"Lix honey ! Take a deep breath it's just a snag" Sana laughed, she was on her knees sewing the bottom of the boys pants that ripped. "I know but I .. I'm really really nervous" he breathed out. "Everyone gets nervous for their first dance, sweetie but I promise you will have fun" she reassured.
Hyunjin was in the living room palms sweaty as he waited for the blonde to finish, "Son just take a breath, you both will have fun" Seokjin chuckled as he handed the boy some water.
"I know dad but tonight is a pretty big night and it's his first dance and I just want it to be perfect" he sighed, Seokjin laughed internally at his son panicking.

"Hyunjin come to the stairs and cover your eyes" Sana yelled from upstairs, the father and son went to the entry way where they waited patiently.
"Ok don't open them" she chuckled, leading the blonde down the stairs by hand.
"Ok open" Hyunjin's eyes fluttered open to see his boyfriend on the stairs in his tux, his hair was done pretty and he had light makeup on.
"Pick up your jaw. Son" Seokjin whispered, Felix smiled at how handsome Hyunjin looked, his heart beating fast at how he looked at him.
"Ok picture time" Sana screeched grabbing her camera and gathering the boys by the stairs.
After a few pictures and awkward poses they finally were ready to go, "ok one more" Sana said with tears, "oh come on Sana, the boys will be late" her husband teased.
"Limo is here !" Hyunjin exclaimed, gathering his keys and phone and of course his date.
after a long farewell from his parents, his mother to be exact, they left for a night of fun.