Teenage Dream

"I can't believe it's our last night here" Felix sighed, sitting in between the legs of the older. Hyunjin ran his finger down the boys arms, playing with his hands as he intertwined them. "I know, I wish I could stay here forever" Hyunjin sighed.
Felix chuckled "I don't blame you, it's peaceful and it's beautiful"
Hyunjin thought for a second, an idea began to form in his head.. just, what if .. what if he asked his parents to move here after high school and he can bring the blonde with him, they can live here together and start a new life. What if ?
"What are you thinking about Jinnie ?" Felix asked interrupting the current thoughts of the older.
"Nothing really.."

"Felix do you have a plan for after high school ?" he asked, it was a random question but the blonde didn't really need time to answer this, his whole life he's had his future prepared, nothing spontaneous or adventurous.
"Mhm I guess college and then a job .." Felix answered, no excitement whatsoever in his response.
"What about you ?" He asked, Hyunjin didn't need any time to think about this, as if the answer just came naturally to him.
In a perfect world, he'd be in this spot, in this place, matter of fact he could be anywhere in the world.
It doesn't matter as long as the sun would be there and he'd do everything in his power to keep him happy. He'd build a house with a hundred rooms if the boy wanted, move to middle of nowhere and start a farm if the blonde wanted to and if the blonde wasn't happy on this planet, he'd search for another planet to call home.
"Felix .. come with me .." Hyunjin said as he got up, he led the boy somewhere to the second floor of the cabin.
Felix followed without hesitation, as they walked up the stairs.
"Where are we going ?" Felix asked curiously, Hyunjin chuckled "just wait and see"
The two boys made it to an upstairs bedroom, with a balcony that looked over the lake and a ladder that led up to the roof. "Come on" Hyunjin squealed as he grabbed the boys hand and led him up.
"Hyunjin if I fall off, I will haunt you for the rest of your life" Felix shakily exclaimed as he climbed up, holding on for dear life.
"I don't mind that actually" he teased, they finally got up to the highest point of the cabin where a flat surface of the roof was, sturdy enough to hold people. "My grandpa used to bring me up here when I couldn't sleep and he says if I counted stars, it would help" Hyunjin explained, laying a blanket he brought with them on the floor.
Hyunjin sat down and took a deep breath of the crisp fresh air, patting the empty spot next to him.
The blonde sat down, he has never seen this side of the boy, It was so different from the usual Hyunjin who didn't believe in good luck or shooting stars, but here he was vulnerable like a child. "Lix .. you know when you wish on a shooting star ?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at the sky. Felix nodded his head "yeah what about it ?" "Well how do you know if your wish came true ?" Hyunjin asked, turning his head to face the boy, "mhm I guess you really couldn't .. unless everything you wished for was right in front of you"

"And if it is ?"

Felix turned his head to look at the boy who hasn't taken his eyes off him, "I read your poem" Hyunjin
said with a smile, Felix had to think back and it hit him, the poem he left that day when the boy was away and he thought he'd never have a chance with him, "you actually read it ?" Felix asked in shock.
"Of course I did, .... I loved it" Hyunjin smiled.

This gave the blonde relief, he had wrote that in one of his lowest moments and he completely had his heart on his sleeve. "I'm not really good at things like this but ... can I read you the poem I wrote ?" Hyunjin asked, trying hard not to show how nervous he was. Felix smiled "of course" as he sat up
Hyunjin stood up quickly, grabbing a piece of paper that was folded into fours from his pocket, unfolding it with care as he held it gently in his hands. Taking a big gulp before proceeding.

    My Sun

You may not know me formally, but I am the moon
I too, pray for the day that I can share the sky with you, where we both can light up the world together
You believe I don't know of your existence but how can I not ? When you are the reason for mine.

And You may not be able to control the waves or be friends with the stars but you light up the world without my help, your presence giving those without hope a day to look forward to
Oh how I envy the sun
For the way the planets dance around you when they need your light
I watch from the dark side of the world as you wake it up every single morning
Darling you don't light up the night sky or bring in the tides.
But you are so much more.
Flowers are only able to bloom with your daily kisses, The Sea is only able to glimmer with your reflection, When the earth sheds tears your comfort creates a rainbow.
Even when it's gloomy and grey you are there

If only you could see yourself the way I do
you'd realize how much the world needs you
The world needs your warmth and without you life itself couldn't exist.
I'm not capable of creating a sky full of colors painting the sky blue, pink, yellow before you leave, but I do sneak a peak.
DUSK
That is the time where we can be one even it's for a few minutes
You don't believe we could share the sky
You claim it's impossible
and what if I told you we could ? What if I told you We share the universe every single day.
The world might not be able to see us at the same time but when we're far up in the sky as it sleeps
it's just you and me
Amongst a sky full of stars and planets
dancing along the galaxy

And when the universe decides I need to remind you of my love, he lets me hold you for a moment.
So if you ask me if the sun and moon can love one another, I say it can
The sun doesn't promise to rise everyday but it does
The moon might not be full everyday but it still glows as if it was

Why ? Because that is fate.
For the sun to burn until it can't no more and For the moon to glow until it won't.
And to love you ? Is not a promise or chance
It's my fate
To glow for you until I no longer can,
and when I can't I know you will light up my world like you always do.
And if I were to ever wander I'd use those
constellations to find my way home
because amongst all the stars you are the brightest one of all.

 And if I were to ever wander I'd use thoseconstellations to find my way home because amongst all the stars you are the brightest one of all