Collide.

Hyunjin fell to his knees as he read the poem, tears falling on the paper as he held it in his hands, he wasn't sure how long it took for him to finally get up and stand but he knows when he did, his body moved before his mind could think as he ran back out the door and to where his heart belonged, with the blonde.. where it's always been.

Yeonjun and Felix had a nice dinner, shared some laughs and reminisced the old times. Felix was enjoying himself, it was nice to sit and think about the dumb things they did as kids.
"And remember I dared you to eat that bug for my slushie" Felix laughed. Yeonjun nodding "that was very low of me" he laughed. They paid the bill and left, deciding to take a walk before they went home for the night. Yeonjun watched as the street lights would illuminate the boys eyes and he couldn't help but fall deep into them "Felix .. I was wondering if you gave thought about .. you know" he exclaimed.
He intertwined his fingers with the boys as he looked him into his eyes, Felix nodded "I did"
Yeonjun smiled as he leaned in to kiss the boy before he was stopped "and I can't be with you Yeonjun.."
the boys eyes shot open as he watched the blonde step back "I'm sorry but I can't love you the way you want me to ... because my heart belongs to someone else" he sighed. Yeonjun was taken back by the boys sudden confession "Felix .. I have wanted you since we were kids, I know we lost touch but .. I don't think this person could love -" he didn't get to finish as the blonde cut him off.
"He does.. and truthfully I don't think they've invented a word yet that describes how he feels about me" he sighed, Yeonjun watched as the blonde pecked him on the cheek and turned away, he needed to leave this exactly how it is. Yeonjun was his past, someone he could see himself with back then but Hyunjin is his present and his future.. the one he could see himself with till the end of time.

It started to rain so Felix decided to take a taxi, the rain hitting the windows, as he got closer and closer to his house. He felt good, even if he did somewhat feel bad for Yeonjun.. he knew it had to be done.
He didn't want his love story to be like Wuthering Heights where he and Hyunjin were forced to move on and be fake happy with other people. It wasn't fair to them and it wouldn't be fair to other people they would get with, it started raining harder as he pulled up to his house. He got out of the taxi immediately getting soaking wet, as the rain drenched his hair and clothes, it was cold and dark.

He was close to getting into his yard when he heard his name being called, he turned to see the boy he hasn't seen for days standing right before him, soaking wet and without a jacket. "Hyunjin !how long have you been waiting out here ?" The boy exclaimed, Hyunjin shook his head with tears falling from his eyes "Lix .. I - I am so sorry !" Felix look at him astonished, "Hyunji-" he said.
"I won't k-keep you I promise ! I just needed to s-say that I - I love you Felix .. I have loved you since sophomore year and I didn't see it then! I didn't understand what I felt but I have L-loved you ! I can't escape the feeling of you !"
"P-please don't be in love with h-him" he choked up, His tears being masked by the rain falling on his cheeks.

Felix stood there for a second as he watched the boy drown in his tears "Let's get out of the rain okay" he whispered, his parents wouldn't be back till Monday so he didn't hesitate to bring the boy inside, Hyunjin even if dark could see all the religious statues and art plastered on the walls, he followed the blonde upstairs to a cute little room.. his bedroom was simple and cozy and he had lots of books. Felix went to the closet and got some clothes to change in as he looked for some clothes for the boy "um I don't really think I have anything that will fit you" he said holding up clothes that were way too small.
Hyunjin laughed "I'll just take them off and let them dry" he began to undress to his boxers, the blonde immediately turned away as the older boy chuckled at his innocence. Felix went to the bathroom to change and came out as he watched the man, he was turned around air drying his clothes. His toned back and shoulders, his six pack that was very visible and his arms ... if it wasn't for the boy crying he's pretty sure this moment would turn into something more.

Felix sat down on the bed next to Hyunjin, "how long were you out there for ?" He asked. Hyunjin sighed "since you left for your date"
Felix was taken by surprise at his comment "Hyunjin that was 3 hours ago ! Why on earth would you do that and without a sweater ?" He scolded.
"I'm sorry .. it wasn't raining then and I had to talk to you .. to apologize and make things right" he exclaimed as the boy looked at him to continue.
"I'm a coward lix .. I have ran away from my feelings for years, thinking that something was wrong with me. I realize now nothing is wrong with me and it's not wrong for me to love you.." he sighed.
Felix's eyes began to water "I would see you every single day at school and I could never understand why I felt warm all of a sudden or why my heart would dance inside my chest.. it's like my mind and body knew before I did. Falling in love with you didn't seem like falling, it felt like I was flying .. and I'm not afraid to land as long as you're the one I fall into."

Felix had tears streaming down his face "you don't know how many times I dreamed of you saying that .." he smiled as he held the boys hand in his.
"What made you come here ?" He asked.
"I couldn't last another day without telling you how I felt, and I'm sorry I waited so long" he whispered.
Felix raised the boys head to look at him "I couldn't wait either, I tried hard to convince myself I could easily forget you but it was impossible. My mind could forget and my heart can heal but my soul is tied to you and when I see you .. It knows" he smiled as he hugged the boy. The two melted into the hug, holding each other tight as if a magnet was planted in their chests, nothing an outside force can do to separate them.