I don't think she likes us

When Ana finally got up she spent most of her day watching some of Sam and Colby's videos. They seemed kind and funny and they clearly had an idea of what they were doing. She also watched a few of the videos Amanda was in and had to admit she liked how they respected her as not a lot of investigators always treated mediums kindly.

It was a few days later and Ana was packing her bag ready for tomorrow. Amanda promised to pick her up and drive as she always hated driving long distances. The previous shock and excitement soon turned into anxiety and stress as she desperately tried to pack everything she would need.

It was now 11pm and she had finished packing; she decided to go to bed early as she had to be ready for 9am the following morning however Amanda always liked to leave early as she hated being late. She got changed, checked the lights and front door and then went to bed.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

The girls had finally pulled into the dinner they all had agreed to meet at to discuss the day and meet each other properly.Sam and Colby were slightly anxious at meeting a new person but ultimately had a good feeling about the bubbly brunette who was linking arms with their friend. Colby's eyes lit up when he saw the shorter girl walking towards him but he tried not to show it. She was beautiful. Sam instantly noticed this and started smiling wildly before earning himself a slap on the arm.

They sat down across from the boys and Amanda introduced Ana.

"This is Ana as you know, she is a medium like me but like turned up by like 50,"

"Yeah we checked out your channel before you're really cool," Sam said with wide eyes. He had to admit her videos were unbelievable. She had such a skill with her talent half the time non-believers would think she somehow staged it.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"So we were just wondering would you prefer to know some stuff about the hotel or go in blind like Amanda normally does?" Colby questioned. Most of the time Amanda and Ana would take turns knowing the information so their investigations would be more accurate but she liked the idea of them both not knowing and figuring it out together.

"I'll go in blind it's more reliable that way," Anastasia said. The boys nodded and grabbed a couple menus. Colby passed one to Ana and then quickly looked down at his own. She didn't know why but she felt compelled to the quiet boy as if she was being pulled like a magnet towards him.

Ana quickly snapped her head to a far corner of the dinner. Everyone else's heads shot up and searched at where the girl was looking. That's when Amanda saw her. A woman only slightly taller than Ana was standing there with her arms crossed in front of her chest: glaring at the two young girls. She wore a bright red Victorian dress that cascaded to the floor.

"Is there a woman at the hotel we should know about?" Ana quietly guessed. Sam and Colby's eyes widened with disbelief. How had she known? The girl had only known them for half an hour and yet they fully believed every word she said.

"What does she look like?" Colby couldn't believe she was already seeing stuff but he had a feeling this night would only get crazier.

"She has darkish hair and a bright red dress" The boys gasped in disbelief.

"I bet that's the red lady" Sam said with wide eyes. Colby and Ana both gasped sarcastically. Causing everyone to laugh at their antics.

"I don't think she likes us," Ana continued, turning to amanda. Amanda only nodded. A waiter then came over and they ordered. They ate and continued to chat until it was time to go to the hotel. All Anastasia could feel was nausea and she could guess why.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

So that was our second chapter I am finishing this at 2:48am in true Anastasia fashion. Let me know if you have any ideas of where this story could go.

Have a blessed day/night!