Red

Ana was doodling in her notebook while Sam and Colby were setting up the cameras and Kris was chatting with the woman. They had decided to have a meeting with a woman called Becky who apparently wrote a book about the bridge. The plan was to talk with her before heading on a tour with the guide and then eventually going on the investigation on their own.

Soon enough they were ready to start filming. The woman began to talk about the usuals (misogynistic demons, creepy ghosts, portals to hell etc). Yet again they were in a place that either wanted to hate crime Kris and her or try to fuck them.

Yay.

As the talk continued Ana started to become more and more unsettled and Colby was beginning to worry for her. She had a bad feeling about tonight. How right she was.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Later on in the night they met up with the tour guide and his adorable ghost dog (which resulted in Kris, Ana and Colby begging Sam for a ghost dog).

"We could be like the scooby gang!" Kris said.

"We would be so cool if we had a ghost dog!" Colby continued.

Ana grabbed out her phone from her pocket as it began to ring. She saw Celina's name and a feeling of dread seemed to surround her. She quickly accepted it, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Celina," Ana said, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Are you still in the forest?" Celina said somewhat panicked.

"Yes? What's wrong?" Colby said.

"Adam just woke me up, apparently I was screaming while I was asleep," Celina started. "But i had a dream and it feels like I should tell you,"

"Celina you're scaring us,"

"Okay so you were walking through the forest on a path and it was like I was walking next to you through the trees, then you were running but it was just Colby, Kris and Ana but you three were like red maybe blood or something I don't know," Celina's voice trembled.

"Jesus," was the only word any of them could get out.

The bad feeling from before seemed like an ocean that was pulling her further and further down until eventually it drowned her.

Then she saw it.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

hey guys!

sorry for not uploading in a while I've had a lot of shit on and I couldn't find the motivation. this is just a short one because I was really struggling to finish this chapter but I'm going to try and write a good one next chapter! 

have a blessed day/night!