Promises

It was around 4pm when they arrived at the hotel. Colby helped Ana with her suitcase and insisted on carrying it for her as she was the 'special guest'. Amanda looked at Ana and raised her eyebrows. Ana only laughed.

Once they had gotten all of their stuff and Colby had a minor fight with a plastic bag they entered the hotel. The lobby had a classic decor to it with gambling machines and old furniture. Jazz music filled the room with a chill vibe. They all walked up to the front desk to be greeted by a kind woman with auburn hair.

She described a picture someone took in the lobby and a woman that appeared on it. The group all instantly turned to Ana for the 50th time today. The woman looked at her with a questioning gaze."I just saw her,"Ana said nonchalantly. The woman looked slightly shocked.

"Medium?" she asked. Ana smiled and nodded. The woman then handed them their keys and wished them well on their investigation. They went up and found their rooms.Sam then explained how the three rooms actually belonged to the red lady originally.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Ana felt an unwelcoming wave crash over her. She glanced at Amanda and she seemed to feel the same.

Sam then decided they should do the intro in one of the hotel rooms and began to set up the camera with Amanda's help. Colby and Ana were left to explore the third room together as they hadn't seen it yet.

"You alright?" Colby asked slightly concerned for the girl next to him that couldn't seem to stand still.

"Yeah i just don't really feel welcome here,"

"Is it the Lady in red?" he guessed.

"I think so, she doesn't seem to like me," Ana chuckled.

"I'll protect you i promise," Colby held his pinky out with a serious expression.Ana raised her eyebrows before laughing and locked her pinky with his own.

"Guys come on, we need to do the intro," Sam said before looking down at their intertwined pinkies before shaking his head and smiling."what did he make you promise?" Sam questioned jokingly.

"That if anything happens we throw you towards the danger and run" Ana quickly retorted. Colby burst out laughing before leading her out of the room and to where Amanda was.

"Now now stop bullying Sam you know he is sensitive," Amanda scolded jokingly.

"Yes mum," she replied.

She then sat down on the bed as Sam turned on the camera. They both introduced the video and where they were. They then looked at Ana and introduced her. She gave a small wave and a smile. They then said both her's and Amanda's channels were in the description. Sam then described the story behind the place and the red lady after her and Amanda left to 'keep it authentic' as he told the audience.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

After some time they decided to explore the rooms properly. Colby had the camera and was following Sam around. Ana was on edge, that was obvious. Afterwards we decided to unpack and get ready for the investigations later that evening.Ana heard rustling in the other room.She assumed it was Sam or Colby as Amanda was in the bathroom fixing her hair.

She decided to go check but when she turned the corner no one was there. She went to Sam and Colby's room to ask about it but neither of them knew anything about it. They then turned on the camera and went to the room.

"It's gonna sound weird but I just feel on edge here," Ana admitted.

"I feel like I'm in competition with her,I can only guess it's because of what this place was but i don't know,"Amanda continued.

"It's almost like that petty 'im better than you' teenager kinda thing"Ana tried to explain.Sam then turned off the camera and then asked if we wanted to go to the cemetery now before it gets too dark. We agreed and left.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Its is currently 4:45am and I seem to be on a roll. I don't know if i'll finish the next chapter now but i'll certainly get some of it done.

Please don't be a silent reader I would love to hear what you think of the story so far and if you write I would love to hear some pointers or ideas.

As always have a blessed day/night!