Her drawer

Ater the long uber journey there she entered Sam and Colby's house. They had previously decided she would sleep at theirs since it was already late and Colby refused to let her get an Uber on her own. She stole one of Colby's shirts and made her way to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.

She noticed how Colby had left a note directing to the bottom drawer. He had cleared out a drawer and half of the counter so she could put her stuff there. While it had seemed like a small gesture to Colby, Ana was about to cry. She had never been given her own space. It was always her boyfriends' spaces that she had to try and fit herself into instead of their space where she could happily put all of her stuff down and have plenty of room for whatever she needed.

Once she went back into the room, Colby kissed her on the temple and then went in to shower and brush his teeth. She went on her phone to text Kris and Celina to make sure they got home safely.

The rest of the night was peaceful and comforting in his embrace. Colby really didn't want Ana to leave tomorrow. If he had the option to just trap her here and never let her go he would. If he had the option he would follow her back to her place and stay with her if he had to. God he would follow her around like a little lost puppy if that was what it would take to see her beautiful face for just a moment longer. Maybe he could make up some excuse on why she should stay for another week. He could keep making up excuses so she would have to stay just a week longer. He would do anything she asked for just. a. week. longer.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Ana woke up to pain in her lower stomach. Shit. she quickly hopped out of bed (much to colby's dismay) and checked the sheets. Thankfully she hadn't bled on his bed. Kyle would always hate it if she bled on his sheets. He found periods disgusting. God why didn't she keep track of her cycle. She found a stray tear escaping her eye as she quickly wiped it before going to her bag.

Colby had now gotten up and went to hug the smaller girl who looked as if just one word could send her sobbing. He wrapped her up in a warm hug as he gently rubbed her back comfortingly.

"What's wrong Ana?" he whispered. Colby had noticed wherever she was upset she would become way more jumpy and even a noise too loud could send her into a panic attack.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," she kept repeating.

"Sorry for what my love?" He continued to speak softly while rubbing her back.

"I started my period and i didn't bring anything for it" she said through sobs "i should have tracked it i'm sorry i know it's disgusting,"

"It's a natural thing Ana, your okay," he said trying to reassure her.

"Ana look at me" he said softly while tilting her head up to look at him. Her warm eyes were now glossy with tears and her lip was still shaking.

"I'm going to go to the store and grab you some things, have you got any preferences?" she shook her head.

"Okay i'll be back in a bit, why don't you go get a bath, maybe the warmth will help your cramps?"

He slowly guided her to the bath and started the water while it filled up. He put in some salts and turned around while she undressed and passed him her clothes so he could go wash them.

As he walked out he put the clothes in the wash and then texted Sam telling him he was quickly heading to the shop and he would be back in a moment. It was still early so he doubted Sam was even awake yet. He texted Amanda and asked if she knew what Ana would need for her period.

To say Amanda was happy would have been an understatement. Amanda knew how much Kyle shamed Ana for her periods and how triggering they were for her (which wasn't useful when she got one every month).

After receiving some pictures of products and some advice from Amanda he entered the store and grabbed more than enough. Any bystanders would have thought he was restocking for every woman in the country. He made sure he had more than she would need so she could keep some in his bathroom just in case. He also grabbed a wheat bag - that Amanda said helped with cramps somehow if you microwave it- and lots of snacks for her. 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hey guys!

Here is another chapter I hope you all enjoy it. 

But can we all just have a moment for Colby in this chapter. He is honestly the standard.

Make sure to leave a comment and vote and follow me for updates. 

Have a blessed day/night! <3