No comment.

Somehow Ana had managed to beat him to his hall and waited around a corner to jumpscare him. He quietly closed the door and turned around the corner only to be met with the girl jumping at him. He caught her and rested his head on her shoulder. He would stay like this forever if he could.

What she didn't know was that Colby had spent way too much time attempting to fix his hair and Sam was in fact awake and trying to help him.

Ana and Colby walked around the hotel quietly talking and laughing. Ana spoke about John and Theodosia. She hoped one day someone would wait for her on the other side just like john.

" I would wait a millennium for you if I had to," he said while placing a kiss on her temple.

"I'm not going to live a thousand years but i love the sentiment"

"You could get lost on the way," Colby said as they had made their way outside and were walking around the grounds.

"If one of us would end up getting lost it's you," she said. "You'd find a way to get lost if you had 50 guides,"

"Ouch" he said while pouting and holding his heart dramatically.

"You'll get over it, love," she said, swinging their intertwined hands.

By this point they had made their way outside and were walking around the grounds. Colby pulled Ana in by her waist; they were now inches apart and looking at each other in silence. Colby then leaned down and kissed her. Ana closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She just let herself go as Colby guided the kiss.

Ana always felt safe around Colby. Whenever she was in his embrace nothing could bother her. With him it was as simple as breathing. She had only known him for just over a month and yet Ana fully trusted him with her life. As long as Ana had Colby she would be okay.

If Colby had the choice to either kiss her for eternity or have infinite money it would have been a simple choice. He loved how her hands went to the back of his head and gently grabbed his hair. His hands were still firmly holding onto her waist as if she would run away if he let go. They only released each other when they were about to die from lack of oxygen. That would have been a good way to die.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

It was getting close to 7am so they both headed to their rooms to pack up and get ready to leave. As soon as Ana walked through the door she was attacked by as many questions as the girls could get out in one breath.

"How did it go?"

"What did you do?

"Did you kiss?"

"Did you fuck?"

"Why were you gone so long?"

"Good, walk around the hotel and talk, yes, no, none ya business," Ana answered in one go."Now are we good to pack and leave or do you have any other questions?"

"Is he a good kisser?" Celina asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No comment," she said smiling while packing up her stuff.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Soon they left and made their way back to the airport. They would be meeting up with them again at some point but for now they had a week break to edit the video and recharge. Even though Ana would see them soon she couldn't help but shed a tear or two at the separation from the girls. She also knew that after this she would probably end up going to her own apartment instead of the boys' that she had grown so fond of. It was only now that she realised how much she hated living alone and how much she would miss Colby.

The flight back was short and uneventful (apart from the screaming child that made the trio's ears bleed.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hey guys! 

Here is another chapter. make sure to vote, comment and follow me for updates and things relating to the book. I hope you're all enjoying this book and I can't wait to see your thoughts and comments.

Much love and as always have a blessed day/night! xx