*Epilogue*

I was quietly cooking dinner as Colby, Ava, Ella and Theo came running through the back doors. Wherever they went chaos soon followed. Colby rushed to me to give me a quick kiss as the kids filled the room with a mix of giggles and disgusted faces trying to cover their eyes.

"What's for dinner mum?" Theo asked while moving to sit on a stool.

"I'm making pasta," I said. "And don't forget Uncle Sam is coming round so move any tripping hazards, you know what he's like,"

The kids all started laughing and recalled all of the different times Sam had managed to trip over something. Eventually Colby managed to get them cleaning before swiftly moving to hug me from behind as I cooked.

"You know what would be really fun?" Colby said, holding back a grin.

"Unless you wanna try pushing one out, three is enough love," I said as I began to serve up the pasta. "Can you go answer the door please,"

"But it hasn't-" the doorbell rang causing Colby to rush and greet his best friend. As they began to shout and hug I remembered our days as a group. All of our ridiculous adventures that brought them a little bit too close to death for my liking. I enjoy our days now. Now the only thing i have to worry about is the chaotic children and the even more chaotic duo that is Sam and Colby.

"Dinner is ready," I shouted while I quickly cleaned the counters and put everything in the dish-washer.

They all quickly rushed into the dinning room (Sam managed to trip over 3 things in the process- a surprisingly low amount compared to his other visits).

"Mum?" Ella's voice called out from the hall.

"Yes hun?" I said while walking to where she was.

"Who is that?" She said pointing to the corner. John and an unfamiliar woman stood in the corner holding hands and smiling.

"This is John and Gillian sweetheart,"

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ 

And with that my first book is finished. 

Thank you all for you votes, comments and follows. I will be starting on a couple books after this but i'm trying to write a few chapters first before I begin to release them. So if you're not already following me please do so you can know when I publish them.

I hope you enjoyed this book.

Have a blessed day/night!